ORLANDO, Fla., April 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- There's a difference between visiting a place and truly experiencing it, between seeing its sights and discovering its secrets, between walking its streets and feeling its pulse. It's a difference Marriott Vacation Club PulseSM begins initially in the heart of five vibrant cities.
Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, an exciting extension to the Marriott Vacation Club® brand, features unique properties that embrace the spirit and culture of their urban locations, creating an authentic sense of place while delivering easy access to local interests, attractions and transportation.
The guestrooms and suites at Marriott Vacation Club Pulse properties echo the cosmopolitan nature of their surroundings, each with an updated, modern look and feel that reflects the personal energy and unique culture of their host cities. Because the action is found outside the property—in the city and the neighborhoods—the guestrooms and suites are designed for shorter, more active stays.
Most Marriott Vacation Club Pulse locations also have connecting rooms and kitchenettes, making them great options for larger parties and guests who may want a bit more room during their city-centric vacation or getaway.
"Our Owners and guests are eager to explore new places and try new experiences, especially those in more urban locations," said Stephen P. Weisz, president and chief executive officer of Marriott Vacations Worldwide. "Marriott Vacation Club Pulse expands vacation choices into even more destinations, all with a very unique style. Now, our guests can truly immerse themselves in the cultures, local scenes and neighborhoods of their favorite cities."
Each property was chosen for its central location in the heart of the action:
- Marriott Vacation Club PulseSM, New York City – Within walking distance of NYC's flagship retail stores, Bryant Park and the hustle and bustle of Times Square, this magnificent Midtown Manhattan location features one of the city's most spectacular rooftop bars.
- Marriott Vacation Club PulseSM, San Diego – A stylish downtown retreat close to all that San Diego has to offer including the Gaslamp Quarter, Balboa Park and the legendary San Diego Zoo.
- Marriott Vacation Club PulseSM, South Beach – With an enchanting mix of history and modern luxury, this lovingly restored Mediterranean revival gem is one of South Beach's most iconic locations. On the north end of Ocean Drive, it's a short stroll to the best of Miami's South Beach.
- Marriott Vacation Club PulseSM at The Mayflower, Washington, D.C. – Landmark vacations start here, a property proudly listed on the National Register of Historic Places and central to hundreds of Washington, D.C.'s best museums, restaurants, shops and attractions.
- Marriott Vacation Club PulseSM at Custom House, Boston – Built in 1847, the Custom House and its Clock Tower remain the jewel of Boston's skyline and an elegant glimpse into America's past.
Perfect for spring-in-the-city weekends, incredible vacations or even quick getaways spent exploring the city, Marriott Vacation Club Pulse properties in Boston, Washington, D.C., South Beach and New York City are now taking reservations for immediate arrivals (Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, San Diego is currently taking reservations for arrivals beginning on July 1).
For reservations, information and to learn about affordable rentals at the new Marriott Vacation Club Pulse properties, Owners and guests can visit MVCPulse.com.
About Marriott Vacation Club
Marriott Vacation Club is a global leader in vacation ownership with a diverse portfolio of more than 55 resorts and more than 12,100 timeshare villas throughout the U.S., Caribbean, Europe and Asia. Marriott Vacation Club is an upscale vacation ownership program that provides Owners and their families with the flexibility to enjoy high-quality vacation experiences. Follow us on Twitter at Twitter.com/MarriottVacClub and find us on Facebook at Facebook.com/marriottvacationclub.
SOURCE Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation