WARROAD, Minn., Jan. 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Each year, roughly 50,000 building industry professionals converge for the annual International Builders' Show (IBS) – and the Marvin Family of Brands will be displaying a wide array of innovative products and solutions at the 2016 event in Las Vegas, January 19 – 21.
Amid continued and growing demand for contemporary design, Marvin Windows and Doors will be bringing its largest-ever collection of contemporary products to IBS. Marvin will showcase its expanded Contemporary Studio collection, which includes products and options that feature key elements of contemporary design--clean lines, large expanses of glass and narrow profiles. In addition, Marvin will debut larger casement and awning window sizes, new colors and other exciting contemporary options that offer a wide breadth of product solutions.
Marvin will also feature a display of its stunningly large Scenic Doors, which allow homeowners to seamlessly bring the outside in. Introduced at last year's show, Marvin will be showcasing its very popular Ultimate Multi-Slide Door with new performance options, including a high-performance sill and other features that deliver superior performance and energy efficiency, even in very large sizes.
Integrity, which pioneered fiberglass windows and doors with its Ultrex material, has added more than 70 new releases over the last few years, and will display a variety of products and options from its growing product portfolio as well.
Here's a closer look at what the Marvin Family of Brands will showcase at IBS 2016:
- Larger Contemporary Casement and Contemporary Awning windows: These expanded sizes will meet the needs of builders for contemporary projects seeking very large windows. Available in widths up 44" wide and heights up to 102" for casements; widths up to 96" wide and heights up to 96" high for awnings; and picture windows in widths up to 120" wide and heights up to 120" high, offering even more options for opening up a space and letting more daylight in.
- Direct Glaze 90-Degree Corner Window: This window provides panoramic views and a distinctly contemporary look.
- OXXO Glider window: A beautiful and versatile pass-through window that's joining Marvin's standard product line in 2016.
- Ultimate Multi-Slide Door: After making its debut at IBS in 2015, this stunningly large door, available up to 50 feet wide and 12 feet tall, returns to the show with a series of new performance options that deliver superior performance and an extremely low standard U-Factor of 0.28 for exceptional energy efficiency. The Ultimate Multi-Slide is now available with a high-performance sill and comes in a StormPlus®IZ3-rated version that's also certified to Performance Grade 50 (PG50). With this new performance rating no one else offers a door this large with comparable performance and energy efficiency ratings, making this a leading Scenic door in its category. The Ultimate Multi-Slide is also now available with a sliding screen that fits seamlessly into the door.
- New clad colors: Marvin will display four new clad color options that meet a contemporary design preference: Suede, Gunmetal, Clay and Liberty Bronze – all of which offer a timeless neutral color palette that's on-trend, yet flexible enough to meet a variety of styles.
- Integrity's 4 Panel Sliding French Door with bronze sill color: Bringing together the beauty of wood and the strength of Ultrex fiberglass, this door is available up to 16 feet wide and 8 feet tall. It's Integrity's largest door ever and, new in 2016, it now features a beautiful bronze sill color option, as well as other new options, including new hardware and simulated divided lites with spacer bar for the IZ3-rated version, designed for coastal regions.
Other Recent Introductions
- Both Marvin and Integrity will also be showcasing other recent introductions, including innovative twists on traditional style. Integrity, for example, will display its Wood-Utrex Double Hung window, which combines traditional style with the strength and performance of Ultrex. Marvin will display the popular Next Generation Ultimate Double Hung, which was named "Best of IBS" at last year's show. It's a reinvention of a classic – a traditional-looking window that's deceptively modern, combining state-of-the-art-technology including a multipoint locking system with Marvin's legendary American craftsmanship. And this year, there's a StormPlus®IZ3-rated version of the Next Generation Ultimate Double Hung, providing a great solution for coastal regions.
- Marvin will also display a variety of shades, including its Integrated Interior Shades, which are integrated seamlessly into Marvin windows and doors, so they don't protrude into living spaces or interfere with hardware, and can be matched to Marvin's interior finishes.
Also new to this year's show, the Marvin Family of Brands will introduce its latest addition: TruStile Doors. TruStile is a leading manufacturer of high-quality, made-to-order architectural stile and rail doors, servicing the high-end residential and commercial construction markets. The Marvin Companies acquired TruStile in 2015, and there will be several doors on display at IBS that illustrate TruStile's industry leading design flexibility.
New modern and contemporary doors on display will include one of the brand's most popular "Tru&Modern" doors featuring select alder wood and sleek glass inserts as well as a painted MDF (medium density fiberboard) door featuring one of TruStile's new, contemporary Tiered Moulding designs. TruStile pioneered the use of MDF – which is engineered from recycled wood fiber and provides a great green solution – for high-quality, painted interior doors.
See these and other innovative products from Marvin and Integrity at booth #C3820 at the International Builders' Show in Las Vegas, Jan. 19 – 21, 2016, and visit marvinwindows.com or integritywindows.com to learn more.
About Marvin Windows and Doors
Marvin Windows and Doors brings its Built Around You® philosophy to life with every customer and every solution. A premier manufacturer of made-to-order wood and clad wood windows and doors, Marvin offers the industry's most extensive selection of shapes, styles, sizes and options to fit the diverse needs of builders and match the personalities of homeowners. Marvin's tradition of delivering the finest craftsmanship in windows and doors began in Warroad, Minn., a small town just six miles from the Canadian border, where the privately-held, family-owned and operated company is still headquartered today.
About Integrity Windows and Doors
Integrity Windows and Doors is the world's only manufacturer of windows and doors made with Ultrex – a state-of-the-art pultruded fiberglass material. We didn't just join the fiberglass revolution – we pioneered it. Our heritage as part of the Marvin family of companies is built on more than a century of excellence and expertise. Based in Fargo, N.D., Integrity offers a comprehensive line of window and door products that are Built to Perform® and backed by first-class customer service and fast, 10-day delivery to the distributor.
SOURCE Marvin Windows and Doors