Jun 23, 2015, 08:00 ET
DENVER, June 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Mary's Nutritionals today announced that its Elite CBD™ products, including gels, compounds, Muscle Freeze and Remedy Oil, are now available for nationwide online purchase and shipping via marysnutritionals.com.
Mary's Elite CBD™ is derived from Elite Botanicals' Colorado-grown, 100 percent organic and natural industrial hemp cannabis plants. "Mary's is committed to providing products made from plants selected for their optimal cannabinoid content so we can provide the best value to our customers. Plants with a higher concentration of quality CBD deliver more bang for the buck," said Nicole Smith, Mary's Nutritionals CEO.
Elite Botanicals is a family-run organic hemp farm that produces Elite CBD plants in full compliance with Colorado Department of Agriculture, the 2014 Farm Bill and the pending Industrial Hemp Farming Act of 2015.
"We receive calls and emails every day from individuals across the country looking for high-quality CBD options," said Smith. "With Elite Botanicals' unique industrial hemp, we are now able to create new products with the benefits of whole plant-derived CBD that can be distributed to everyone in need—regardless of where they live."
- Mary's Elite CBD™ Gel Pen is the perfect resource for quick, discreet delivery of CBD. Mary's proprietary dispenser pen contains 50-2mg doses of CBD Gel. Users apply it to the wrist, ankle, temples, or any other veinous area. Contains 100mg CBD.
- Mary's all-natural Elite CBD™ Compound is applied locally to muscles, joints or any tender area. Contains 100mg CBD.
- Mary's Muscle Freeze combines CBD and natural plant extracts for a soothing, cooling effect. Contains 200mg CBD.
- Elite CBD™ Remedy Oil is a concentrated CBD tincture. Each container has 500mg of CBD.
Each shipment of Mary's Nutritionals products will receive a free download of Mary's Journal, the first app designed to collect data on use of cannabinoids, including symptoms, frequency and efficacy. Data will be collected anonymously and used in research of CBD and other cannabinoids.
About Mary's Nutritionals:
Mary's Nutritionals utilizes the latest nutritional science to create plant-based products that nourish body, mind and spirit. More information is available at: http://www.marysnutritionals.com
All Mary's Nutritionals products are created and distributed in full compliance with State and Federal laws. The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficiency of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. If you are taking any medication or are under treatment for any disease, please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using these products. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.
- Follow @Marysmedicinals & @marysnutritionals on:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/marysnutritionals
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mmnutritionals
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/marysnutritionals
- Download Mary's Journal
- Media Kit
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150302/178932LOGO
SOURCE Mary’s Nutritionals
Share this article