BOSTON, Jan. 14, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The Massachusetts Mesothelioma Victims Center says, "We are urging a construction worker or a skilled tradesman such an electrician, plumber, welder or machinist in Massachusetts who has recently been diagnosed with mesothelioma or asbestos exposure lung cancer to call us anytime at 800-714-0303 to ensure they are talking directly with Erik Karst the founding partner of the law firm Karst von Oiste.
"Karst von Oiste is one of the nation's premier mesothelioma-asbestos exposure law firms. Their number one objective is seeing to it that people with mesothelioma or asbestos exposure lung cancer in Massachusetts receive the very best possible financial compensation as we would like to discuss anytime at 800-714-0303." www.karstvonoiste.com/
Massachusetts Mesothelioma Victims Center's tips for hiring the nation's top mesothelioma attorneys for a Construction Worker or Electrician or Skilled Tradesman in Massachusetts with this rare cancer
- "A construction worker an electrician or skilled tradesman in Massachusetts with mesothelioma could receive financial compensation that exceeds a million dollars. A person with asbestos exposure lung cancer might receive a compensation settlement that exceeds a hundred thousand dollars. However, to receive these types of financial compensation results it will probably take one of the nation's most skilled and capable mesothelioma attorneys. Manufacturers of products that contain asbestos will fight to prevent paying if they are not forced to. It is for this reason we suggest Erik Karst founding Partner of the law firm Karst von Oiste as we would like to discuss.
- "Make a list of all workplaces where the diagnosed person could have been exposed to asbestos. The list should literally include every job the diagnosed person had since high school, along with the names of coworkers who may have witnessed the exposure to asbestos.
- "Before you hire an attorney to assist with a mesothelioma compensation claim, please call us at 800-714-0303 so at a minimum we can introduce you to Erik Karst founding partner of the prestigious law firm of Karst von Oiste. Erik and his partner's top priority is the best possible financial compensation for a person with mesothelioma or asbestos exposure lung cancer in Massachusetts or nationwide." www.karstvonoiste.com/
High-risk work groups for exposure to asbestos in Massachusetts include US Navy Veterans, power plant workers, shipyard workers, maritime workers, oil refinery workers, manufacturing workers, plumbers, welders, electricians, auto mechanics, machinists, or construction workers. Typically, the exposure to asbestos occurred in the 1950's, 1960's, 1970's, or 1980's.
For the best possible mesothelioma treatment options in Massachusetts the Massachusetts Mesothelioma Victims Center strongly recommends the following heath care facility with the offer to help a diagnosed victim, or their family get to the right physicians at these hospitals.
* The Brigham and Women's Cancer Center in Boston for their cutting-edge mesothelioma treatment options. http://www.brighamandwomens.org
* Boston, Massachusetts, Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center: http://www.massgeneral.org/cancer/
According to the CDC the states indicated with the highest incidence of mesothelioma include Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, Michigan, Illinois, Minnesota, Louisiana, Washington, and Oregon.
The Massachusetts Mesothelioma Victims Center also wants to emphasize their unsurpassed free services are available to a diagnosed victim of mesothelioma statewide including Boston, Lowell, New Bedford, Worcester, Springfield, or Cambridge. www.karstvonoiste.com/
For more information about mesothelioma please refer to the National Institutes of Health's web site related to this rare form of cancer: https://www.cancer.gov/types/mesothelioma.
SOURCE Massachusetts Mesothelioma Victims Center