NEW YORK, Sept. 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Benjamin Jankowski, Global Media Director MasterCard, will present the Keynote Speech at Portada's Fifth Annual Hispanic Digital and Print Media Conference.
The event with the theme "Marketing to Hispanics: Taking the CMO's Driver Seat" takes place next Thursday Sept. 22 in New York City's Scholastic Auditorium with Greenhouse & Rooftop Terrace.
Jankowski is responsible for coordinating MasterCard's world wide consumer targeting, including the Hispanic consumer, and is in an ideal position to explain how Hispanic advertising and marketing is integrated into MasterCard's global media plans. Jankowski is particularly knowledgeable about the high growing BRIC markets (Brazil, Russia, India and China). Before joining MasterCard he served as the Global Account Director for Johnson & Johnson at OMD's China office. During his presentation "What Marketers and Media Targeting Hispanics can (should?) learn from BRIC Countries" Jankowski will draw from his experience in BRIC markets and draw Similarities and Differences between the "Hispanic market" and BRIC countries and explain how companies should efficiently approach the Hispanic market.
Speakers/Panelists and Advertiser Roundtable Leaders
- Ruben Rivera, Marketing Analyst, State Farm
- Ellen Liu, Director of Media and Marketing, The Clorox Company
- Martha O' Gorman, CMO of Liberty Tax Service
- Dawn Marie Gray, Senior Marketing Manager Multicultural, CVS
- Brenda Andolina, Director of Brand Marketing & Public Relations, Fisher Price
- Maria Rios, Multicultural Marketing Manager, Macy's
- Karina Dobarro, Hispanic Planning Media Director, MEC
- Robert FitzGerald, EVP, Executive Media Officer, Global Hue
- David Flynn, Marketing Director Novamex
- Xavier Mantilla, Media Director, Vidal Partnership
- Ingrid Otero Smart, President / CEO Casanova Pendrill
- Hector Vallejo, Multicultural Marketing Manager, DeWalt
- Violet Marrero, Manager of Special Projects, New Jersey Division of Highway Traffic Safety
… and many more.
To view the events agenda http://www.portada-online.com/conference/schedule.aspx?cid=11
Portada's flagship annual Hispanic conference can be attended independently or at a special combo rate together with the Emerging Hispanic Markets Forum on Sept. 21. Register here: http://www.portada-online.com/conference/registration.aspx?cid=11
Follow the Conference on Twitter here: #PortadaConf11
Televisa Publishing + Digital (http://televisapublishing.com/)
Yahoo en Espanol: (http://espanol.yahoo.com/)
Alcance Media Group (www.alcancemg.com)
The Latin Recording Academy (www.latingrammy.com)
EPMG 360 (www.epmg360.com)
ESPN Deportes (http://www.espndeportessales.com/)
Prisa Digital (www.prisa.com)
Vida y Salud (www.vidaysalud.com)
Marcos Baer 212 685 44 41