TORONTO, Aug. 31, 2017 /PRNewswire/ - Mattamy Group Corporation ("Mattamy"), the largest privately owned homebuilder in North America, today announced key operating results for the fourth quarter ended May 31, 2017 and posted full financial results for the fourth quarter on Intralinks.
Fourth Quarter 2017 Key Operating Highlights
- Homes closed increased 24.6% to 2,880 from 2,312 in the prior year quarter
- Net sales orders decreased 12.3% to 1,796 homes from 2,047 homes in the prior year quarter
- Sales order backlog decreased 2.9% to 7,299 units from 7,520 units in the prior year quarter
FY May 31, 2017 Key Operating Highlights
- Homes closed increased 25.0% to 6,762 from 5,409 in the prior year period
- Net sales orders decreased 12.7% to 6,541 homes from 7,494 homes in the prior year period
For Access to Conference Call and Financial Reports:
Mattamy will host its conference call, for qualified investors, to discuss its fourth-quarter financial results live on September 13, 2017, from 10:00 am EDT to 11:00 am EDT. Full financial results are available on Intralinks. An audio replay of the call will be available within 24 hours after the call on Intralinks.
Access to Mattamy's Intralinks site is accessible to beneficial owners of notes, prospective investors and others upon certification to establish its identity as such to the reasonable satisfaction of Mattamy. To obtain information on how to access the site, or if you experience any difficulty please contact email@example.com
About Mattamy Homes
Mattamy Homes is the largest privately owned homebuilder in North America, with operations across the United States and Canada. Mattamy has sold more than 90,000 homes in hundreds of communities. In the United States, the company is represented in nine markets – Charlotte, Phoenix, Tucson, Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota, Naples and Southeast Florida – and in Canada, those communities stretch across the Greater Toronto Area, as well as in Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton. Visit www.mattamyhomes.com for more information.
SOURCE Mattamy Homes Limited