IRVINE, Calif., Aug. 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Mavenlink, the leading provider of cloud-based software for the modern services organization and a Gartner Cool Vendor*, today announced that its award-winning technology has been ranked as a Leader in G2 Crowd's Professional Services Automation (PSA) grid.
The Leaders of G2 Crowd's Best PSA Software grid are determined by having the highest customer satisfaction based on user reviews, scale, and market share. Mavenlink is also the highest rated provider in the Leader quadrant, with an average of 4.4 out of 5 stars from 110 customer reviews. Compared to other providers in the Leader quadrant, Mavenlink is ranked as easier to use, easier to set up, has higher quality support, and is more highly rated for product direction.
"We've taken a fresh approach to the pressing needs of today's professional services organizations, and it's so gratifying to see our users respond with such positive sentiment about Mavenlink," said Roger Neel, Mavenlink CTO. "Today, a bulk of the work being done in a services business—project management, task management, collaboration, communication, working with clients and subcontractors, real-time tracking of budgets and margins—is happening outside traditional PSA tools. As a result, the value of PSA has been confined and many of these applications have struggled with adoption. Mavenlink offers a different approach for the modern workforce—by finely weaving state-of-the-art collaborative work management capabilities into the PSA, services firms are able to experience better adoption, collaboration, productivity, business insights, and financial performance."
Highlights from Mavenlink's customer reviews on G2 Crowd include:
- "Mavenlink lets us combine all our activities under a single platform, reducing our support requirements and simplifying our internal operations, allowing our team to focus on delivering outstanding results for our clients."
- "Mavenlink is not just our PSA vendor, they are our partner for project and resource management, and they exceeded our expectations at almost every step along the way."
- "Customer support has been outstanding. With sophisticated analytics and reporting, the Mavenlink package is fantastic."
- "[Mavenlink is] the Backbone of our consulting business."
- "The ability to have time tracking, invoicing, master planning and more by project all in one place has made Mavenlink essential to our business model."
Mavenlink has recently received several prestigious distinctions. In the first half of 2017, the company has been named a 2017 SIIA CODiE Awards finalist in three categories including Best Project Management Solution, Best Collaboration Solution, and Best Cloud Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Solution, awarded the winner of the Gold Stevie Award in the Project Management Category, named a finalist in the 2017 BIG Innovation awards, and been named a Project Management Category Leader by GetApp. Other recent distinctions include Glassdoor's Best Place to Work in 2017, and Red Herring's Top 100 Global Companies 2016.
For more information about Mavenlink's PSA capabilities, visit https://www.mavenlink.com/resources/what-is-professional-services-automation.
Mavenlink delivers enterprise-class Software as a Service (SaaS) that transforms how services organizations work with distributed teams, contractors and clients around the globe. Mavenlink's innovative technology platform enables teams of any size to successfully manage and scale their people, projects, and profits. Consulting firms, IT services organizations, creative agencies, and professional services organizations in more than 100 countries are running their businesses more effectively and predictably with Mavenlink. Mavenlink was recently named a winner of the Project Management Gold Stevie Award, Red Herring Global 100 business, a Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and a Cool Vendor by Gartner, the world's leading technology research and advisory firm. Learn more at www.mavenlink.com.
* Gartner, Cool Vendors in Program and Portfolio Management, 2015, Robert A. Handler, Matt Light, Donna Fitzgerald, Teresa Jones, 24 April 2015.