SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- Maxthon (www.maxthon.com), a global software company that develops state-of-the-art web browsers, announced today its updated version of Maxthon for Amazon's Kindle Fire. Along with enhanced features and cloud-based services, millions of mobile users can also enjoy the web across different operating systems and devices. Users can download Maxthon for Kindle Fire at http://www.amazon.com/Maxthon-Mobile-Web-Browser/dp/B004VMTI42.
"This latest edition of Maxthon for Kindle Fire delivers improved speed and functionality, while adding the convenience of multi-platform syncing so users can easily switch from an Android smart phone or tablet to a PC, Mac, iPhone or iPad. These strengths reflect our approach to making Maxthon available to users of a variety of devices, along with the benefits of surfing the web within Amazon's unique architecture," says Jeff Chen, CEO of Maxthon.
Additional features for Maxthon for Kindle Fire include:
- Free Cloud Services - Syncs tabs, history, favorites and personal information to the cloud for convenient access to your Android hand sets and tablets, iPhone, iPad, Mac, PC, or other devices.
- Improved Start -- Up Time and Playing of Videos
- Page Pre-fetch -- Predicts and automatically loads the next page.
- Text Autowrap -- Optimizes reading to accommodate the screen for the Kindle Fire.
- Super Gesture -- Gesture to create, close and switch tabs without clicking.
- Themes/Skins -- Select images for the backdrop of the browser.
- Tab Browsing -- Maximizes your Kindle Fire screen with powerful tab management tools.
- Download Manager -- Manage downloading of all files, pictures and music.
- Private Browsing Mode -- Surf the web without saving any of your history.
- Quick Access -- View last closed tabs and the most visited sites.
"Maxthon for Kindle Fire is a clear alternative for users who want something other than Silk, the preloaded browser that comes with this tablet," says Karl Mattson, GM of Maxthon USA Inc. "With our new updates and enhanced features, we make the Kindle Fire a more web-friendly device."
Founded in 2005, Maxthon is a global software company that develops state-of-the-art web browsers that regularly outperform other top browsers. Committed to high standards for innovation, Maxthon 's cloud powered browser supports a wide range of devices from PC to Mobile, fast speed and ease-of-use. Maxthon browsers are used each month by more than 130 million people in 140 countries around the global. Maxthon now has offices in San Francisco, Hong Kong and Beijing. For more information about Maxthon, please visit www.maxthon.com.
Want to supercharge that desktop? Try Maxthon 3 for Windows PCs today.
Download Maxthon Mobile for Android phones here:
Download Maxthon Mobile for 10" Android tablets here: