Other Ritchie Bros. unreserved auctions in Lincoln, Chicago, Minneapolis, and Houston to feature large selection of quality trailers and other transportation items
WILLISTON, ND, April 29, 2015 /CNW/ - Ritchie Bros. (NYSE and TSX: RBA), the world's largest industrial auctioneer, will sell more than 950 transportation, construction, and oil and gas equipment items and trucks at an unreserved public auction in Williston, North Dakota on May 5, 2015. Every item will be sold with no minimum bids or reserve prices, including 100+ transport trucks, 60 tanker trailers, 30+ flat deck trailers, and 30 equipment and utility trailers, as well as a large selection of excavators, wheel loaders, winch tractors, motor graders and more. Bids can be made in person at the auction site, online in real-time at rbauction.com and by proxy.
"This is one of the largest fleets of vocational trucks and trailers we've ever sold at an auction in Williston," said John Beasley, Regional Sales Manager, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers. "We're selling a great selection of good quality, low-mileage trucks and trailers, as well as well-maintained, late-model, low-hour construction equipment. Everyone is welcome to bid, and everything will sell to the highest bidders on auction day, with no reserve prices or minimum bids. We encourage those interested to come visit our site to test and inspect equipment ahead of the auction."
Specific equipment highlights include:
- 10 2012 Peterbilt 388 truck tractors
- Five 2009 Peterbilt 367 truck tractors
- 10+ 2011 Kenworth T800 truck tractors
- A 2012 Kenworth T800 truck tractor
- Five Kenworth T800B tri-drive winch tractors
- Three 2009 Kenworth T800 T/A winch tractors
- Two 2007 Doonan 522DD12RB 40 ft x 8 ft x 6 in. Quad/A oilfield floats
- A 2012 Caterpillar 980K wheel loader
- A 2012 John Deere 844K wheel loader
- Three 2012 Caterpillar 329EL hydraulic excavators
- A 2014 Volvo EC300DL hydraulic excavator
- A 2011 John Deere 850K WLT crawler tractor
Williston, North Dakota auction details:
- Location: 4751 Highway 1804, Williston, ND 58801
- Time and date: Tuesday, May 5, 2015 at 8:00 a.m. (local time)
- Auction site phone: +1.701.774.9640
- The auction is open to the public; registration to bid is free; a refundable bid deposit may be required
- How to register and bid:
- In person at the auction site
- Online at rbauction.com – register in advance and bid online in real time on auction day; a refundable bid deposit may be required; first-time bidders should register several days in advance of the auction
- By proxy – phone the auction site to place a proxy bid
- Interested buyers can come to the auction site to inspect, test and compare items ahead of the auction
For more information, including detailed equipment information and high-resolution photos, visit rbauction.com.
Upcoming US auctions to feature selection of quality trailers
Ritchie Bros. auctions in Lincoln, Nebraska (May 1), Chicago, Illinois (May 28), Minneapolis, Minnesota (June 19), and Houston, Texas (June 24 - 25) will feature a large selection of quality lowboys, stepdeck, flatbed and van trailers. Visit rbauction.com for more information on over 36,000 items selling at our upcoming auctions across the world.
About Ritchie Bros.
Established in 1958, Ritchie Bros. (NYSE and TSX: RBA) is the world's largest seller of used equipment for the construction, transportation, agriculture, material handling, energy, mining, forestry, marine and other industries. Ritchie Bros.TM solutions make it easy for the world's builders to buy and sell equipment with confidence, including live unreserved public auctions with on-site and online bidding (rbauction.com), the EquipmentOneTM secure online marketplace (EquipmentOne.com), a professional corporate asset management program, and a range of value-added services, including equipment financing for customers through Ritchie Bros. Financial Services (rbauction.com/financing). Ritchie Bros. has operations in 19 countries, including 44 auction sites worldwide. Learn more at RitchieBros.com.
Photos for media are available at rbauction.com/media.
SOURCE Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers