PHILADELPHIA, Aug. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- McDonald's® Restaurants of the Greater Philadelphia Region and the Philadelphia Eagles have announced an extension of their partnership through the 2019 season. This is the third consecutive season McDonald's will partner with the Eagles as part of a local extension of McDonald's national sponsorship of the NFL.
To kick off the sponsorship McDonald's will be giving away $5,000 worth of SEPTA tokens to fans using the Broad Street Line (BSL) subway to attend the Philadelphia Eagles game against New York on September 1. The token giveaway will take place prior to the game at the Walnut and Locust BSL subway entrance.
"The Philadelphia Eagles and McDonald's share a long history of winning traditions," said John Durante, President, McDonald's of the Greater Philadelphia Region Owner/Operator Association. "We're excited to offer fans the opportunity to show their support of the team in our restaurants, in the stadium and online throughout the season."
The partnership includes opportunities for fans to win prizes and exclusive experiences all season long.
- Eagles VIP Fan Experience Sweepstakes: Once a day throughout the regular season, McDonald's customers can enter the text-to-win sweepstakes featured on the large 30oz Player Cups and Bundle Box. Customers who enter the sweepstakes through the text-to-win will be encouraged to visit the custom URL for an additional entry to the sweepstakes and connecting them to our Mobile App for download. The first place prize will consist of three exclusive experiences (listed below) and weekly prizes will consist of autographed Eagles memorabilia.
- Two tickets to an Eagles game and two pre-game sideline passes to watch the Eagles warm-up
- Lunch with an Eagles player which includes a behind the scenes tour of the Philadelphia Eagles Nova Care Complex.
- Chalk Talk event which includes tour of the NovaCare Complex, dinner and X&O's with two Eagles coaches.
- Eagles Bundle Boxes: From September 5 to December 31 (or while supplies last), McDonald's customers can purchase the Eagles Bundle Box, which includes two Big Macs, two cheeseburgers, two medium fries and 10-piece Chicken McNuggets for $11.99. The box will also feature the exclusive text-to-win codes needed to enter the VIP Fan Experience and weekly prizes.
- Eagles Player Cups From September 5 to November 27 (or while supplies last), select Philadelphia Eagles players will be featured on the 30oz McDonald's cups, which will also feature the text-to-win codes.
- Sack for a Big Mac with any purchase: Each day after an Eagles regular season home game in which the Eagles have recorded a sack, fans who download the free McDonald's mobile app will be eligible to receive a free Big Mac with any purchase (limited to one per game).
For more information on the McDonald's and Eagles partnership, please contact Eddie Ravert at [email protected] or 215-790-4392
McDonald's USA, LLC, serves a variety of menu options made with quality ingredients to more than 27 million customers every day. Nearly 90 percent of McDonald's 14,000 U.S. restaurants are independently owned and operated by businessmen and women. Customers can now log online for free at approximately 11,500 participating Wi-Fi enabled McDonald's U.S. restaurants. For more information, visit www.mcdonalds.com, or follow us on Twitter and Instagram @McDPhilly and Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/McDonalds.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
SOURCE McDonald’s Restaurants of the Greater Philadelphia Region