DETROIT, Jan. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The following is being released by the Detroit Metro Convention & Visitors Bureau:
What: Detroit Metro Convention & Visitors Bureau (DMCVB) 2014 Annual Membership Meeting
Who: DMCVB members and the general public are welcome to attend. Cost is $45 for DMCVB members and $50 for non-members. On-site registration will be available.
When: Wednesday, January 29, 2014
Presentation begins at 10 a.m.
Lunch will be served at noon and a tour of Cobo Center will follow.
Where: Cobo Center, Grand Riverview Ballroom B
One Washington Blvd., Detroit, MI 48226
Why: The DMCVB will announce results of 2013 sales efforts and new meetings and conventions booked in the last year. A five-person panel of Detroit business leaders will discuss the transformation of the Detroit region and their organizations' contributions to the comeback.
- Christy McDonald, MiWeek Anchor, WTVS
- Faye Alexander Nelson, President & CEO, Detroit RiverFront Conservancy
- Deb Dansby, Vice President, Rock Ventures
- Sue Mosey, President, Midtown Detroit, Inc.
- Melissa Roy, Assistant County Executive, Macomb County
- Bridget Russo, Marketing Director, Shinola
All attendees will be entered to win a Shinola Runwell 41mm watch, a $600 value.
SOURCE Detroit Metro Convention & Visitors Bureau