LONDON, Jan. 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- This BCC Research report examines the medical device coating and surface modification treatment industry and describes the eight coating and surface treatment technologies that add value to medical devices used in 19 healthcare areas. Forecasts for each healthcare area are provided for the period 2014 through 2019.
Use this report to:
- Examine the medical device coating and surface modification treatment industry.
- Receive forecasts for healthcare area project demands from 2014 through 2019, for the United States, the European Union, other developed nations as well as the rest of the
- Receive information about how the FDA impacts the structure the global market.
- Learn about the FDA's major regulatory pathways.
- The global medical device coating market reached about $6.1 billion in 2013. This market is expected to grow to $6.3 billion in 2014 and $9 billion in 2019, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.3% from 2014 to 2019.
- The United States market reached nearly $3 billion in 2013. This market is expected to grow to $3.1 billion in 2014 and $4.8 billion in 2019, a CAGR of 8.9% from 2014 to 2019.
l The European Union market reached $1.5 billion in 2013. This market is expected to grow to $1.6 billion in 2014 and $2.3 billion in 2019, a CAGR of 7.6% from 2014 to 2019.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/97905/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers