NEW YORK, June 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Locating medical device suppliers and understanding their business activities and capabilities can be a time-consuming endeavor. The rise of rapidly growing economies, particularly in Asia and South America are changing the landscape of the medical device industry. Devices receiving marketing authorization from the U.S. FDA are increasingly being manufactured outside of North America. Understanding the global medical device supply chain and the supplier relationships that drive this industry segment is an important success factor in the new product development decision process.
Find Answers to Questions that can help Define your Sourcing Strategy
- Who are the key suppliers of medical devices in China?
- What medical device sourcing services are offered by Chinese companies? Where are they located?
- Who are the foreign private-label distributors in China?
- What is the distribution of contract medical device suppliers by device class in China? By location/province? By service offerings?
- Which province dominates the medical device sourcing landscape in China? For cardiovascular devices? For orthopedic devices? For general hospital devices? For Radiology devices?
- How do I find a list of Chinese companies that can perform the sourcing that I seek for the devices I require? Who are the contacts?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03620314-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/medical-device-sourcing--the-china-market-300282768.html