NEW YORK, Aug. 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The global medical radiation shielding market is expected to reach USD 1330.0 billion by 2021 from USD 989.2 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 6.1%. The global medical radiation shielding market is broadly classified into products, solutions, end user, and regions. The growth of this market is mainly driven by factors such as growing incidences of cancer, increasing usage of nuclear medicine and radiation therapy for diagnosis and treatment of Cancer, increasing number of diagnostic imaging centers and installation bases of radiology equipment, increasing safety awareness among people working in radiation-prone environments, growing healthcare industry worldwide, and growth in the number of people covered under insurance.
On the basis of product, the medical radiation shielding market is categorised into Shields, Barriers, Booths, X-ray rooms, Sheet Lead, Lead Bricks, Lead Curtains, Lead Lined Doors & Windows, Lead Glass, Lead Lined Drywalls, Lead Lined Plywood, High Density Concrete Blocks, Lead Acrylic, and MRI Shielding Products. The MRI shielding segment is expected to account for the largest share of the global medical radiation shielding market in 2016. The high market share of this segment is attributed to the increasing adoption of MRI equipment globally.
Geographically, the medical radiation shielding market is dominated by North America, followed by Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World (RoW). Growth in the North American segment is primarily driven by the the increasing usage of nuclear medicine and radiation therapy for diagnosis and treatment, and growing incidences of cancer in the North American countries.
Apart from comprehensive geographic and product analysis and market sizing, the report also provides a competitive landscape that covers the growth strategies adopted by industry players over the last three years. In addition, the company profiles comprise the product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted by the market players to maintain and increase their shares in the market. The above-mentioned market research data, current market size, and forecast of the future trends will help key market players and new entrants to make the necessary decisions regarding product offerings, geographic focus, change in strategic approach, and levels of output in order to remain successful in the market.
The key players in the medical radiation shielding market are ETS-Lindgren (US), Nelco, Inc. (U.S.), Radiation Protection Products (U.S.), MarShield, (Canada), Ray-Bar Engineering Corp (U.S.), Amray (Ireland), Gaven Industries, Inc. (U.S.), A&L Shielding (Rome), Global Partners in Shielding, Inc. (U.S.), and Veritas Medical Solutions LLC (U.S.).
Reasons to buy the report:
This report will enable both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help these firms garner greater market shares. Firms purchasing the report can use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the medical radiation shielding market. The report analyses the medical radiation shielding market by product type, test type, applications, and end user
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the medical radiation shielding market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments, and product portfolios of the leading players in the medical radiation shielding market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various medical radiation shielding across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the medical radiation shielding market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04086923-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001