PASADENA, Calif., Aug. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- After the February 2014 launch of their new Workers' Compensation and Personal Injury billing solution for medical practices and management companies, Prime Clinical is reporting an extremely positive response toward the new software.
"The feedback has been great," says Director of Business Development Sandy Thompson. "The sheer number of demos and new sign-ups is a reflection of just how true the need was for these types of software features."
Prime Clinical developed the software out of a need for medical practices to be able to automate their Workers' Comp claims management. The new Workers' Compensation & Personal Injury solutions (often abbreviated to "Workers' Comp & PI") assist providers and staff to meet the new industry requirements of SB863 and easily keep track of all claim information.
Since launching the new features in February, Prime Clinical has presented at:
CSIMS - (California Society of Industrial Medicine) in Sacramento.
COA - (California Orthopedic Association) in Monterey.
CAAA - (California Applicant Attorney Association) in Reno.
CWCDAA - (California Workers' Comp Defense Attorneys) in Las Vegas.
"Almost every attendee who we spoke to at the conferences this summer has followed up with us," says Thompson. "Our booth attendance was the highest we've seen at recent meetings."
Prime will also be presenting at the California WC and Risk Conference in Dana Point September 10 - 12, 2014 (Booth # TT40).
The software seamlessly integrates with providers' systems to facilitate the management of worker's comp, personal injury and industrial medicine billing, collections, liens and patient records. The Worker's Comp Solution has the ability to identify claim errors before submission so that practices can increase their reimbursement -- and run more smoothly. Built-in standard reporting features also allow providers to tailor reports to their unique needs.
- Automated resources for managing the new mandated guidelines and deadlines for Workers' Comp and Industrial Medicine Billing
- Track Second Bill Review and Independent Bill Review for timely filing
- View and verify claim, adjuster and payment information easily
- Multiple scheduling features for managing rules associated with missed appointments including Voice Messaging and Texting
- Registration per claim/date of injury to note body parts on the claim or treating body parts and their individual authorization status (authorized, pending, denied)
- One click generation of SBR / IBR form complete with claim charges and payment information
- Seamless integration with Worker's Comp QuickEAMS for obtaining and tracking information from Division of Workers' Compensation system; view a patient's insurance information, ADJ #, dates of injuries, dates filed for a lien/DOR; search for tracked liens and DORs; download listing of hearings; etc.
- Electronic Billing with WCEDI using Intellect and Patient Chart Manager for attaching electronic claims to charts all from one screen
- Patient Portal for sharing clinical data with patient's and others involved in patient's care
- Task Manager for automated coordination of staff assignments
- Complete EHR with Built-In/Auto Populated Industry Standard WC Forms and Documents
About Prime Clinical
Since 1983, Prime Clinical Systems has helped more than 10,000 physicians across the country implement their leading patient data management solutions to improve clinical operations and deliver better patient care. Their fully integrated Electronic Health Record and Practice Management software solutions are unrivaled in scope and ease of use. With over 30 years of expertise, Prime Clinical has a proven track record of improving productivity from day one by providing customizations to match the workflow style and charting preferences of individual physicians, ensuring productivity levels remain the same and patient care is uninterrupted. To learn more about Prime Clinical's affordable, highly-adaptable, easy-to-use solutions call 877-444-1156 or visit http://www.primeclinical.com/.
SOURCE Prime Clinical Systems