MINNETONKA, Minn., March 31, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- MedNet Solutions, a global life sciences technology solutions company specializing in clinical study management systems, is pleased to announce that iMedNet™ EDC, the company's innovative, next-generation electronic data capture (EDC) solution, is now commercially available.
iMedNet EDC delivers a practical, affordable, and easy-to-use web-based solution that allows non-technical research personnel to build and manage their own clinical studies. iMedNet EDC is unique in that it:
- Delivers a Next Generation EDC/eClinical Solution – Built from the ground up, iMedNet EDC is a brand new system based on MedNet's extensive, decade-long experience developing proven eClinical solutions.
- Supports Rapid Study Development – iMedNet EDC's intuitive and efficient configuration tools, form libraries and study replication features allow research studies to be set up in days – not weeks or months.
- Provides an Affordable, Low Cost Solution – iMedNet EDC's software-as-a-service (SaaS) pricing minimizes upfront fees and dramatically lowers overall costs, making it a practical solution for all study types.
- Ensures Complete Customer Control – iMedNet EDC's easy-to-use Designer Tools allow sponsors, CROs and independent investigators to quickly configure their own studies.
- Leverages the Latest Technologies – iMedNet EDC's use of current technologies ensures speed and practicality, compliance with industry standards (e.g. 21CFR11, CDISC, HIPAA) and simplicity...as a pure web application, there is no local software to support.
"When it comes to iMedNet EDC, seeing is believing," stated Brian Sweeney, Vice President of Corporate Business Development and Co-Founder of MedNet Solutions. "The reactions we've received from CROs and sponsors who have seen the solution in action have been overwhelming...they can't wait to start building their own studies. And the good news is that, as of today, their wait is over."
About MedNet Solutions
MedNet Solutions is a leading healthcare technology company specializing in clinical study management systems designed for the global life sciences market. Applying critical insight, proven technology and unwavering support, MedNet delivers powerful, flexible and easy-to-use web-based solutions that support our customers' clinical studies, registries and investigator initiated trials. Since 2000, MedNet has successfully supported leading pharmaceutical, medical device, biotechnology, and clinical research organizations on projects spanning 6 continents and more than 40 countries. MedNet delivers a superior customer experience from beginning to end. For more information, please visit www.mednetstudy.com.
Dirk H. Nelson
Director of Marketing
110 Cheshire Lane, Suite 300
Minnetonka, MN 55305
SOURCE MedNet Solutions