GRAND RAPIDS, Mich., Nov. 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Meijer is continuing its tradition of being a toy destination for families, offering great prices on this holiday season's Top 10 Toys and brands.
The Grand Rapids, Mich.-based retailer also released its 24-page Toys and Electronics Gift Guide that features the hottest gifts of the season to help customers generate holiday wish lists early, said Jamie Akemann, vice president of hardlines.
"We know our customers appreciate getting an early glimpse into the hottest toys and electronics on Meijer shelves this season," Akemann said. "We're happy to deliver a robust book that they can hand their children to circle wish list items until their hearts are content. Our ultimate goal this holiday season is to help our customers enjoy the tradition of gift giving while saving money."
The Meijer Toys and Electronics Gift Guide is back by popular demand, and features the hottest brands like Lego, Nerf and XBOX, and trends, including interactive items and those with an education focus.
Top 10 Toys include:
- Star Wars Legendary Yoda is $179.00
- Star Wars Episode 7 Extendable Lightsaber is $19.99
- Meccano Meccanoid G15 is $150
- Zoomer Chomplingz or D44 Dragonfly Quadcopter are $30
- Playskool Sesame Street Play All Day Elmo is $45
- Paw Patrol Mission Chase or Paw Patroller are $50
- Disney Princess Frozen Sing-A-Long Elsa Doll is $32
- Play-Doh Cupcake Celebration Playset is $15
- Disney Princess Frozen Elsa's Ice Magic Palace is $95
- Shopkins 12-pack is $10.99
Electronics deals include:
- Beats Solo 2 Headphones and PowerBeats 2 Wireless Headphones are 20 percent off
- PS4 video games are $59.99
- Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition Star Wars Starter Pack is $64.99
- Get $10 off your next Meijer shopping trip when you buy one Fitbit Charge HR, Charge, Zip or Flex that range from $59.99-$149.99
The Meijer Toys and Electronics Gift Guide is also available online in the Meijer weekly ads section of Meijer.com.
About Meijer: Meijer is a Grand Rapids, Mich.-based retailer that operates 223 supercenters and grocery stores throughout Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky and Wisconsin. As the inventor of the "one-stop shopping" concept, Meijer stores have evolved over the years to include expanded fresh produce and meat departments, as well as pharmacies, comprehensive apparel departments, garden centers and electronics offerings. For more information on Meijer, please visit www.meijer.com. Follow Meijer on Twitter @twitter.com/Meijer and @twitter.com/MeijerPR or become a fan at www.facebook.com/meijer.
Joe Hirschmugl, 616-791-3943
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/meijer-remains-holiday-destination-with-top-10-toys-of-2015-holiday-season-300175703.html