Mercy Housing Renews Strategic Search Engine Marketing Program with 90octane

The Denver conversion-driven marketing agency will execute search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising programs to increase donations to nationwide non-profit agency.

Jun 21, 2010, 05:30 ET from 90octane

DENVER, June 21 /PRNewswire/ -- Mercy Housing, a national not-for-profit affordable housing organization headquartered in Denver, has renewed its partnership with Denver conversion-driven marketing agency 90octane to continue strategic search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising initiatives.

The goal is to improve website visibility within search engines and drive qualified traffic to the site, as well as increase online donations to support the organization's affordable housing programs and services. 90octane will track online donations back to program tactics.

The agency will also provide content, metadata, image and URL recommendations for Mercy Housing's new corporate website to ensure that it is fully optimized upon launch.

About Mercy Housing

Mercy Housing, a national not-for-profit affordable housing organization headquartered in Denver, has a presence in 41 states, serves more than 130,000 people on any given day and has participated in the development, financing or operation of more than 37,000 homes. About 75 percent of Mercy Housing's portfolio is rental units, and the remaining 25 percent is homeownership. Mercy Housing serves families, seniors and people with special needs (formerly homeless, people with HIV/AIDS and the developmentally disabled). For more information about Mercy Housing, please visit www.mercyhousing.org.

About 90octane

90octane is a conversion-driven marketing agency. A pioneer in response-based interactive tactics such as search engine marketing, online advertising and microsite design, the firm integrates these with more traditional channels to deliver custom, optimized programs. 90octane helps business-to-business companies generate and nurture high-quality sales leads, international nonprofits attract new donors, and top consumer brands enter new markets and increase sales. Visit http://www.90octane.com for more information.

SOURCE 90octane



RELATED LINKS

http://www.90octane.com