NEW YORK, June 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The Mesothelioma Compensation Center says, "We specialize in making certain that coal, natural gas, or nuclear power workers with mesothelioma have on-the-spot access to some of the nation's most skilled and experienced mesothelioma attorneys to level the playing field.
"As we would like to discuss anytime at 800-714-0303, contrary to misleading Internet ads about 'no lawsuit needed' or a phony federal claims center, if you want the best possible mesothelioma financial compensation you will need some of the nation's top mesothelioma attorneys. This is especially true if we are talking about a power plant worker who was exposed to asbestos at a coal fired, natural gas, or a nuclear power plant who now has mesothelioma." http://MesotheliomaCompensationCenter.Com
Mesothelioma Compensation Center's tips for hiring the nation's top mesothelioma attorneys for a coal, natural gas, or nuclear power plant worker who now has mesothelioma:
- "A power plant or energy worker could receive the top financial compensation-in excess of one million dollars. However, it takes the nation's most skilled and capable mesothelioma attorneys to get the best compensation. Manufacturers of products that contain asbestos will fight to prevent paying if they are not forced to. This is why we are passionate about making certain a person with mesothelioma has the best possible legal representation.
- "Make a list of all workplaces where they could have been exposed to asbestos.
- "The average age for a person with mesothelioma is about 70 years old, so frequently we are talking about workplaces in the 1950s to the 1960s.
- "Make a list of coworkers who could have witnessed the exposure. This type of information is incredibly vital if the person with mesothelioma wants the best possible financial compensation results.
- "Be aware that some law firms on the Internet will either tell you they are the 'nation's top mesothelioma attorneys' or they are somehow affiliated with them regardless if this is true or not.
- "Before you hire an attorney to assist with a mesothelioma compensation claim, please call us at 800-714-0303 so at a minimum we can suggest specific full-time mesothelioma attorneys who excel at financial compensation for power or energy workers-nationwide." http://MesotheliomaCompensationCenter.Com
For a listing of current coal, gas, nuclear energy output in the United States, please refer to US Energy Information Administration's website on this topic: https://www.eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.php?id=427&t=3.
The Mesothelioma Compensation Center specializes in assisting specific types of people who have been diagnosed with mesothelioma. The Center's top priority is assisting US Navy Veterans, shipyard workers, oil refinery workers, public-utility workers, chemical plant workers, manufacturing workers, power plant workers, plumbers, welders, electricians, millwrights, pipefitters, boiler technicians, machinists, nuclear power plant workers, hydro-electric workers or oil and gas field production workers who have been diagnosed with this rare cancer caused by asbestos exposure. In most instances a diagnosed person with mesothelioma was exposed to asbestos in the 1950s, 1960s, 1970s, or 1980s. http://MesotheliomaCompensationCenter.Com
According to the CDC the states indicated with the highest incidence of mesothelioma include Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, Michigan, Illinois, Minnesota, Louisiana, Washington, and Oregon. However, a coal, gas or nuclear power worker with mesothelioma could live in any state including California, New York, Florida, Texas, Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi, Georgia, Alabama, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Idaho, or Alaska.
For more information about mesothelioma please refer to the National Institutes of Health's web site related to this rare form of cancer: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/mesothelioma.html
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mesothelioma-compensation-center-offers-new-tips-on-how-to-hire-the-most-capable-compensation-lawyers-for-coalgas-or-nuclear-power-plant-workers-with-mesothelioma-300473652.html
SOURCE Mesothelioma Compensation Center