ATLANTA, March 11, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- One metro Atlanta nonprofit will win $250,000 of in-kind marketing services through "Green for Good," an environmental marketing challenge sponsored by Ideabar, a Cox Enterprises company. Ideabar, a world-class marketing and media agency, has offices in Atlanta and West Palm Beach, Fla.
The organization that tells the most compelling story about how they are positively impacting the environment will be awarded in-kind marketing services including research, branding, creative collateral and website development. No purchase of services is required to enter or win.
"Ideabar believes in the causes of purpose-driven brands with missions that change lives," says Ideabar Managing Director Amy Royster Bridger. "Our team of creative professionals are inspired by Cox Enterprises' long-standing commitment to drive positive environmental change inside our company and in the communities we serve."
Metro Atlanta-based nonprofits should use the following guidelines to enter:
- Tell a powerful story (up to 500 words) about how the organization drives positive environmental change.
- Describe how you would use $250,000 in marketing services to help tell that story.
- Include two testimonials from board members or executive leaders in the organization and two testimonials from people positively impacted by the work you do.
- Entries should be submitted through the online portal https://greenforgood.ideabar.agency/.
- April 1-May 15 – Entry submission window
- May 29 –Finalists announced
- June 15-30 – Online community vote and final judging
- July 15 – Winner announced
For more information and complete official rules, visit https://greenforgood.ideabar.agency/ and sign up for updates.
Ideabar is a media + marketing agency that changes minds + moves markets for brands we believe in through expert branding, creative and media services. Ideabar clients include Canopy Growth based in Toronto; Cirro Energy based in Houston; Lacroix based in Fort Lauderdale; and the Georgia Department of Agriculture based in Atlanta. Other Atlanta clients include Atlanta Symphony Orchestra and Atlanta Ballet. Ideabar's 35 employees are based in Palm Beach and Atlanta.
About Cox Enterprises
Cox Enterprises is dedicated to building a better future through our leading communications, automotive services and media companies. Our major operating subsidiaries are Cox Communications and Cox Automotive. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Cox is a global company with over $20 billion in annual revenues and brands that include Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book and Cox Homelife. Founded in 1898 by Ohio Governor James M. Cox, the company is a family-owned business committed to its people, communities and the planet. To learn more about Cox, visit http://www.coxenterprises.com.