Alestra, deploys Bright Pattern Contact Center for nonprofit, CENACED, to offer remote psychological teleassistance services during the pandemic
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., July 14, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- CENACED, a non-profit healthcare organization, has deployed Bright Pattern as their cloud-based contact center software provider amid the COVID-19 pandemic. CENACED uses Bright Pattern to offer free telehealth services to help citizens in Mexico dealing with stress during the quarantine. They have also moved agents and counselors to a remote model to protect the safety of their employees during the pandemic.
VIDEO EMBEDDED: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKZKmhY6KtQ&feature=youtu.be
A recent poll by the Kaiser Family Foundation found that the pandemic has negatively affected the mental health of 56 percent of adults. In April, texts to a US federal emergency mental-health line were up 1,000 percent from the year before. The situation is particularly dire for certain vulnerable groups—health-care workers, COVID-19 patients with severe cases, and people who have lost loved ones. CENACED is working with Bright Pattern, Alestra, and Bright Pattern partner, Call It Once, to bring telehealth counseling services to impacted people in Mexico to help people deal with the current health crisis.
CENACED offers free psychological telecare to people who have symptoms of stress derived from quarantine and with Bright Pattern's virtual call center technology are now handling 120 cases per hour and serving almost 50,000 people per month. Alestra, Bright Pattern, and Call It Once joined CENACED in this critical initiative, enabling a teleassistance contact center in the cloud as shown in this video showing the solution in action. Per CENACED this cloud contact center was deployed in "record time" and is "a technology initiative that changes lives":
"Bright Pattern has helped global companies during the pandemic by providing a 100% virtual platform allowing customers to seamlessly transition to remote teams," said Michael McCloskey, CEO of Bright Pattern. "Countries in both Asia and Europe have also used Bright Pattern to help with COVID contact tracing but this is the first Bright Pattern powered contact center that is helping offer telehealth services during the pandemic as well."
"Today, the world is facing challenging times. People and companies are taking the lead in collaborating in a more personalized way leveraging innovative technology," said Ana Llano, Regional Manager, Latin America, Bright Pattern. "With our help, CENACED was able to deploy a hybrid contact center with onsite and remote agents quickly thanks to the ease-of-use of the Bright Pattern platform. Agents were ready to provide personalized virtual counseling services and psychological teleassistance to Mexican citizens during the COVID-19 pandemic. At Bright Pattern, we are proud to collaborate with our partners and help CENACED with this innovative use of technology focused on helping people and keeping agents safe at home."
Bright Pattern Virtual Call Center
Bright Pattern's cloud-based virtual call center solution for remote agents delivers all of the benefits of a traditional contact center solution while providing the additional benefits of the flexibility gained through the use of remote workers. Our virtual contact center software solution allows your organization to "flex" during peak or low times, recruit talent from any geography, and deliver a complete omnichannel customer experience. In addition, Bright Pattern provides a powerful omnichannel quality management solution that allows you to score 100% of all customer interactions and manage agent performance to better manage remote workers. This combination of advanced omnichannel virtual contact center software with embedded quality management makes Bright Pattern the clear choice for delivering the best customer and agent experience.
Bright Pattern Cloud Contact Center Features:
- Business Continuity – Keep your business going no matter what interruptions local offices or business settings face. Bright Pattern has a robust system designed to ensure uninterrupted continuity in the case of a local disaster or facility interruption.
- Scalability – Bright Pattern cloud call center software allows you to easily supplement your existing workforce with additional remote agents in minimal time.
- Deploy in Days – Bright Pattern was rated #1 by G2 Crowd for quickest time to deploy out of all CCaaS vendors in the industry with the highest ROI and ROI payback time. Bright Pattern Cloud Contact Center can be deployed in days instead of the weeks it takes most CCaaS vendors.
- Geographic flexibility – allow agents to access the exact same information that they would typically access in their offices from anywhere with a stable internet connection.
- Maintain voice quality across geographies – Bright Pattern's Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) software routes callers to the optimal agent.
- Built in Quality Assurance – Monitor 100% of interactions regardless of channel with AI-powered quality management with sentiment and speech analytics for automated quality assurance in real-time across the globe.
- Data Privacy – Fully compliant with international regulations including PCI DSS, HIPAA, DGPR, TCPA, and SOC.
If you are experiencing a spike in calls as a result of the outbreak or need to deploy a remote workforce, Bright Pattern is prepared to deliver consultations and cloud services to existing and new customers. Please contact us at [email protected], call 925-548-0532, or request a demo.
- Remote Call Center Solutions
- Comprehensive Guide for Deploying a Remote Call Center
- Bright Pattern to Provide COVID-19 Support to Call Center Industry with Cloud Solution to Supplement Operations with Remote Workforce
About Bright Pattern
Bright Pattern provides the simplest and most powerful AI-powered omnichannel contact center software for innovative midsize and enterprise companies. With the purpose of making customer service brighter, easier, and faster than ever before, Bright Pattern offers the only true omnichannel cloud platform with embedded AI that can be deployed quickly and nimbly by business users—without costly professional services. Bright Pattern allows companies to offer an effortless and personal customer experience across channels like voice, text, chat, email, video, messengers, and bots. Bright Pattern also allows companies to measure and act on every interaction on every channel via embedded AI omnichannel quality management. The company was founded by a team of industry veterans who pioneered the leading contact center solutions and today are delivering an architecture for the future with an advanced cloud-first approach. Bright Pattern's cloud contact center solution is used globally in over 26 countries and 12 languages.
Alestra is a Mexican IT Services company headquartered in San Pedro Garza García, in Greater Monterrey, Mexico.It is a subsidiary of the Mexican conglomerate Alfa and provides IT solutions for the corporate sector in Mexico. Alestra reported revenues of $415 million for 2014.
CENACED is a non-profit, plural, autonomous, and inclusive civil society organization, with no political or religious aims and always open to anyone who wants to join efforts to improve the living conditions of the population in vulnerable conditions. CENACED is dedicated to promoting and strengthening a greater culture of prevention, health self-care, and self-protection in cases of disasters and epidemiological contingencies.
About Call IT Once
Call IT Once is made up of highly experienced professionals for contact center management and the continuous improvement of contact center processes and strategies.
SOURCE Bright Pattern