DENVER, Oct. 20 /PRNewswire/ -- mGive, (www.mGive.com), the leading service provider for mobile donations in the United States, today announced the release of several innovative tools and service enhancements new to the mobile donation industry. The organization has released the mStore, innovative new tools including mobile polling, The Spark, and mRaiser, and enhanced their already robust reporting capabilities.
With the release of these new tools and service enhancements, mGive's offerings continue to redefine and reshape the mobile donations industry. mGive's new features include:
- The mStore – mGive's new mStore features add-on services and tools designed to diversify and enhance donor engagement and fundraising efforts. These a-la-carte services and tools aim to complement any mobile strategy and seek to engage supporters in new unique ways.
- Mobile Polling – Obtain direct and immediate feedback from supporters on topics related to your organization by creating and sending open-ended, true/false, and multiple choice questions via text message using mGive's new polling tool. All polling responses are collected and stored in the mGive platform and can be easily reviewed and analyzed using mGive's robust reporting tools.
- The Spark – Connect campaigns with the ability to easily collect donations, drive awareness, develop and grow mobile databases, and much more from one centralized location using the new Spark widget created by Call2Action, (www.call2action.com). The Spark can be shared by anyone, anywhere online, with a simple click creating a viral effect that promotes a cause across blogs, social networks and other websites.
- mRaiser – Empower supporters to take action by collecting donations on behalf of an organization using mGive's new mRaiser tool. This peer-to-peer fundraising tool encourages friendly competition among supporters who set donation goals and utilize their networks to collect mobile micro-donations to reach that goal.
- Reporting Enhancements – Collect, track, review, and analyze donor information and donation progress with mGive's time sensitive, geo-specific, and source segmented reports. mGive offers the most robust data collection, reporting, and analysis tools the mobile donation industry has to offer.
"At mGive we continually seek to push the innovation envelope," said Brian Leamy, executive vice president of mGive. "The release of these new tools and service enhancements is representative of our commitment to driving the mobile donation industry forward. mGive continues to do so by providing our customers with the most advanced and comprehensive toolset available on the market today. Our goal is to empower our customers with the most robust set of mobile tools designed to help them easily achieve their donor engagement and fundraising goals, while realizing a significant return on their investment."
mGive's new tools and service enhancements are available immediately. For more information about these and other services, please visit www.mGive.com or call 866.720.3350.
mGive is changing the way people give. Established in 2005, mGive created the United States mobile donation market by introducing the first mobile donation platform tailored to nonprofit organizations. Today, more than 85 percent of domestic mobile donations are powered by mGive who serves more than 500 leading nonprofit organizations and has launched over 7,000 mobile campaigns. The mGive platform offers scalable, enterprise-level solutions using text messaging for donor engagement and fundraising. For more information please call 866.720.3350 or visit www.mGive.com.
Office Phone: +1 866.720.3350 x28