TYSONS CORNER, Va., June 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- MicroStrategy® Incorporated (Nasdaq: MSTR), a leading worldwide provider of enterprise software platforms, today announced that it will be showcasing its innovative technologies across analytics, mobile, cloud, and identity at MicroStrategy World 2014 in Barcelona, Spain, July 7-10, at the Barcelona International Convention Center (CCIB). Attendees will also hear specific plans from MicroStrategy leaders about how they are simplifying the overall customer and partner experience, making it easier to acquire, deploy, and succeed with MicroStrategy.
At this four-day event, MicroStrategy executives and representatives from leading global brands will talk about how organizations are today leveraging MicroStrategy's powerful analytics offering – the MicroStrategy Analytics Platform™ available on premises or deployed in the cloud – to transform their business operations. Conference attendees will witness MicroStrategy's powerful and cutting-edge visual analytics – solutions readily available via desktop, web, and mobile – and will also learn how MicroStrategy Usher™, the next frontier in mobile identity, is transforming enterprise security.
"MicroStrategy World 2014 will deliver a powerful line-up of speakers, impressive implementations, and actionable takeaways for success," said Michael Saylor, CEO, MicroStrategy Incorporated. "We are going to kick off a new approach to delivering the best end-to-end customer and partner experience so MicroStrategy users can hook into the full power of our pioneering enterprise software platforms with their current and future deployments."
MicroStrategy Innovations Impacting Key Global Trends
Amazon.com will be presenting its joint vision with MicroStrategy to bring scalable, mobile, and web-based analytics to enterprises worldwide via the Amazon AWS Marketplace. MicroStrategy will showcase its performance leadership in leveraging in-memory analytics with its solutions used by companies like Facebook and eBay to analyze the biggest Big Data. Attendees will hear how mobile applications are transforming enterprise analytics and why MicroStrategy's platform is widely regarded as the #1 solution in the market today. Additionally, attendees will:
- See how global companies like adidas, Netflix, Zurich Insurance, Telefonica, and Michelin use MicroStrategy to improve their business results.
- Learn why the MicroStrategy Analytics Platform is the most comprehensive analytics solution on the market according to the most recent BI Scorecard.
- Hear why MicroStrategy is the only vendor to combine the speed and agility required by business users with the data governance and security needed by IT.
- Discover the scalable MicroStrategy Cloud™ platform and learn how it helps companies build and deploy enterprise analytics applications in days, not weeks.
- Be introduced to MicroStrategy Analytics Desktop™, which makes self-service analytics free and easy and provides actionable data visualizations to all users.
- Listen to Northrop Grumman discuss the FirstNet Initiative it is building with MicroStrategy for first responders across the country and how this program is supported by MicroStrategy Usher's secure mobile identity offering.
- Visit a retail store of the future kiosk that demonstrates how the world's top retailers are using innovative MicroStrategy retail apps for clienteling, customer loyalty, and engagement – reinforcing why RIS News LeaderBoard ranked MicroStrategy as the #1 retail software vendor in 2013.
More than 25 world-class companies will present their best practices on how they deployed MicroStrategy to improve operational efficiencies, increase revenues, and enhance business performance. Among the companies scheduled to present are: Accor Hotels; Adecco; adidas; APM Terminals (Maersk); Bayer Healthcare; BearingPoint; Biffa; Celio; Elster (EnergyICT); European Space Agency; Festo; IPSEN; Kering; La Perla; Liverpool Community Health; Michelin; Nedbank; Netflix; Northrop Grumman; Servest Multiservice Group; Shell International; Societe Generale; Spar; Takeda; Telefonica; Three; and Zurich Insurance.
Registration information, agenda, and live video streams of keynote presentations and futures session are available here: http://www.microstrategy.com/microstrategyworld. Members of the media can attend the conference free of charge and should RSVP to email@example.com.
About MicroStrategy Incorporated
Founded in 1989, MicroStrategy (Nasdaq: MSTR) is a leading worldwide provider of enterprise software platforms. The Company's mission is to provide the most flexible, powerful, scalable and user-friendly platforms for analytics, mobile, identity and loyalty, offered either on premises or in the cloud.
The MicroStrategy Analytics Platform™ enables leading organizations to analyze vast amounts of data and distribute actionable business insight throughout the enterprise. Our analytics platform delivers reports and dashboards, and enables users to conduct ad hoc analysis and share their insights anywhere, anytime. MicroStrategy Mobile™ lets organizations rapidly build information-rich applications that combine multimedia, transactions, analytics, and custom workflows. The MicroStrategy Identity Platform™ (branded as MicroStrategy Usher™) provides organizations the ability to develop a secure mobile app for identity and credentials. The MicroStrategy Loyalty Platform™ (branded as MicroStrategy Alert) is a next-generation, mobile customer loyalty and engagement solution. To learn more about MicroStrategy, visit www.microstrategy.com and follow us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/microstrategy) and Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/microstrategy).
MicroStrategy, MicroStrategy Analytics Platform, MicroStrategy Business Intelligence Platform, MicroStrategy Mobile, MicroStrategy Applications, MicroStrategy Cloud, MicroStrategy Usher, MicroStrategy Identity Platform, MicroStrategy Loyalty Platform, and MicroStrategy Analytics Desktop are either trademarks or registered trademarks of MicroStrategy Incorporated in the United States and certain other countries. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.