HOUSTON, May 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- For almost a century, the Permian Basin has been a cornerstone of the U.S. oil and gas industry. With 100,000+ miles of crude oil and natural gas pipelines, 75,000+ miles of gathering lines and 10 Bcfd of processing plant capacity, the region is well connected to centers of demand. And to keep up with production growth, midstream operators are completing a record build-out of new infrastructure.
Themed "Midstream Innovation in the Permian," Hart Energy's 2016 DUG Permian Basin Pre-Conference Midstream Program will feature 10 senior-level executive speakers from companies active in the region. Attendees will hear in-depth discussions on current and planned midstream projects throughout the region, updates on technological advances, and the latest oil price forecasts. The event takes place Monday, May 23, 12pm – 5pm, at the Fort Worth Convention Center in Fort Worth, Texas.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Bryan W. Neskora, COO and Founding Partner, Navitas Midstream Partners, LLC
- Craig V. Meier, President and CEO, Sunland Construction Inc. and Past Chairman, INGAA Foundation (2013, 2014)
- Andrew Deck, Senior Vice President, Permian Basin, EnLink Midstream
- Tom Ramsey, CEO, Centurion Midstream, LLC
- Mark C. Thibaut, Senior Vice President, Marketing Supply, GulfMark Energy
- Chuck Laughter, Vice President, Engineering and Operations, Joule Processing
- John Y. Mak, Technical Director, Senior Fellow, Fluor USA
- Lance White, CEO, PetroCloud
- Robert Ream, Chairman, Energy Security Council
- Jake Thigpen, General Manager, Reynolds Energy Transportation
About Hart Energy
For 40 years, Hart Energy editors and experts have delivered market-leading insights to investors and energy industry professionals. The Houston-based company produces magazines (such as Oil and Gas Investor, E&P and Midstream Business); online news and data services; industry conferences (like the DUG™ series); GIS data sets and mapping solutions; and a range of research and consulting services. For more information, visit hartenergy.com.
Contact: Gabriel Geller, 713-260-6448, firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/midstream-speakers-and-agenda-announced-for-the-2016-dug-permian-basin-conference-300263751.html
SOURCE Hart Energy