FREMONT, Calif., Nov. 27, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Foxit Software, a leading software provider of fast, affordable, and secure PDF solutions, today announced that Miele has selected Foxit's PhantomPDF as its PDF Software solution. Miele is a leading manufacturer of high-end domestic appliances and commercial equipment, such as vacuum cleaners, fridge-freezers, ovens, and washing machines.
Miele selected Foxit PhantomPDF because it was able to offer Miele's 1,200 users access to the same features and functionalities that they needed access across the business. Miele also worked with United ADDins, a sourcing and consulting company, and a Gold Foxit Partner closely during the selection and onboarding process to determine the company's PDF software requirements, identify the best solution for them and manage integration of Foxit's PDF software with Miele's IT infrastructure.
"We've been very pleased with the ease with which we were able to transition to PhantomPDF," said Helmut Meissner, IT Architect at Miele. "Almost immediately, our users were enjoying the same functionality of our previous solution and we lost no time collaborating and getting work done." Meissner continues, "The few questions that have come up were answered immediately to ensure we were up and running. That's the way a software rollout should be done."
PhantomPDF empowers knowledge workers to build better smart PDF documents by providing a full solution that supports the complete document lifecycle (create, collaborate, edit, manage, share, secure, and track usage) in an affordable and easy to use application. This results in improved productivity and enhanced document quality. PhantomPDF is available on all operating systems, including macOS and Windows.
"We are very excited to be working with Miele and are happy to include them in growing line of customers that have been pleasantly surprised to see they have a cost effective, easy to use, strongly supported solution," said Frank Kettenstock, Chief Marketing Officer. "When companies compare our solutions and commitment to service and innovation, they quickly realize that Foxit offers unsurpassed technology and value."
PhantomPDF provides unmatched benefits and features to users, including:
- The ability to edit PDF text like a word processor
- Link, join, or split text blocks to connect text, or set text to flow throughout the entire document, for more powerful PDF editing.
- Edit PDF images, objects, and object shading. Change text to shape. Change page layout properties, add shading to objects, convert text to path, merge/split text, and edit .ai files.
- Compress PDF images; clear out the data redundancy of PDF objects, user data, and unembedded fonts. Reduces file sizes for scanned and digitally born documents.
- Edit PDF text by changing font type, style, size, color, and effect. Align text left, center, or right, while choosing from multiple line spacing options.
- Customize the way your PDF looks by adding or modifying stamps, watermarks, headers, footers, and backgrounds to generate professional looking PDFs.
- Embed images and videos in your PDF and make it more interactive.
To learn more about PhantomPDF please visit: https://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf-editor/
About Foxit Software
Foxit is a leading software provider of fast, affordable, and secure PDF solutions. Foxit addresses the needs of three distinct market segments. For End-User Productivity, Foxit delivers easy to use desktop software, mobile apps, and cloud services to make knowledge workers more productive. ConnectedPDF delivers leading edge technology that powers document management, security, and collaboration services for PDF files. For Enterprise Automation, Foxit provides server software for large scale PDF document management and data capture. Foxit's Developer Solutions enable developers to incorporate powerful PDF technology into their applications.
Foxit has over 525 million users and has sold to over 100,000 customers located in more than 200 countries. The company has offices all over the world, including locations in the US, Asia, Europe, and Australia. For more information, please visit https://www.foxitsoftware.com
SOURCE Foxit Software