The agency's 2016 roll call of success includes:
- Glass Lions Grand Prix - Cannes Lions (Only Media Agency Grand Prix)
- Mobile Network of the Year EMEA & APAC - MMA SMARTIES
- Network of the Year - Campaign Asia Pacific
- Network of the Year - Festival of Media Asia Pacific
- South Asia Media Agency of the Year - Campaign Asia Pacific
- South Asia Digital Agency of the Year - Campaign Asia Pacific
- South East Asia Network of the Year - Campaign Asia Pacific
- Gold Winner - Festival of Media Global
- Gold Winner - Festival of Media LatAm
- Gold Winner - Cristal Festival
- Gold Winner - Global Epica Awards
- 4 x Ad Week Media Plan of the Year (US)
- Agency / Digital Agency of the Year Awards - Austria, Italy, Portugal, Turkey, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Pakistan, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Vietnam
The work that brought the accolades crosses a huge range of clients including: Unilever, Jaguar, Kimberly-Clark, KFC, Pepsi, L'Oreal, Ford, Nike, Campari, BBVA and many more.
Nick Emery, Global CEO at Mindshare, said: "It's been another outstanding year for us. These awards show imagination, effectiveness and innovation across our whole global network."
Mindshare is a global media agency network with billings in excess of US$34.5 billion (source: RECMA). The network consists of more than 7,000 employees, in 116 offices across 86 countries spread throughout North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Visit us at http://www.mindshareworld.com and follow us on Twitter @mindshare and facebook.com/mindshare and LinkedIn.com/company/mindshare.