BANGALORE and WARREN, New Jersey, April 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Mindtree, a global technology services company, announced its consolidated results today for the fourth quarter and year ended March 31, 2015, as approved by its Board of Directors.
"We have delivered industry leading performance with a revenue growth of 16.4% for FY15. The results validate our decision to transform Mindtree to be a valued, digital partner for our clients. In this, our expertise in agile, analytics, cloud and Internet of Things (IoT) is making deep impact. What makes us additionally happy is that our customer satisfaction levels are at a record 3-year high," said Krishnakumar Natarajan, CEO & Managing Director, Mindtree.
Key financial highlights:
Quarter ended March 31, 2015
- In USD terms:
- Revenue at $147.8 million (growth of 0.1% q-o-q / 11.3% y-o-y). Constant currency revenue growth of 1.8% q-o-q
- Net profit at $20.7 million (decline of 9.2% q-o-q / growth of 30.5% y-o-y)
- In Rupee terms:
- Revenue at Rs 9,181 million (growth of 0.7% q-o-q / 11.5% y-o-y)
- Net profit at Rs 1,287 million (decline of 8.6% q-o-q / growth of 31.1% y-o-y)
Year ended March 31, 2015
- In USD terms:
- Revenue at $583.8 million (growth of 16.4%)
- Net profit at $87.9 million (growth of 17.9%)
- In Rupee terms:
- Revenue at Rs 35,619 million (growth of 17.5%)
- Net profit at Rs 5,363 million (growth of 19%)
- 217 active clients as of March 31, 2015
- $10 million clients grow to 14; $5 million clients grow to 28
- 14,202 employees as of March 31, 2015
- Added 1,517 employees during the quarter on a gross basis
- Trailing 12 months attrition is at 18.2%
- Awards and recognition:
- Mindtree featured as a 'Major Player' in IDC's Marketscape for Worldwide Mobile Application Development and Testing Services 2014 Vendor Assessment
- Mindtree was named the winner of the Silver Shield by ICAI Awards for Excellence for Financial Reporting for the year 2013-14
- Dividend announcement:
- The Board of Directors, at its meeting held on April 16, 2015 recommended a final dividend of 100% (Rs 10 per equity share of par value Rs 10 each) for the year ended March 31, 2015. Accordingly, the cumulative dividend declared by the Board of Directors for the year ended March 31, 2015 aggregates to 170% (Rs 17 per equity share of par value Rs 10 each)
Mindtree [NSE: MINDTREE; CIN: L72200KA1999PLC025564] delivers technology services and accelerates growth for Global 1000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. Mindtree specializes in e-commerce, mobility, cloud enablement, digital transformation, business intelligence, data analytics, testing, infrastructure, EAI and ERP solutions. We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally with more than 200 clients and offices in 14 countries.
Certain statements in this release concerning our future growth prospects are forward-looking statements, which involve a number of risks, and uncertainties that could cause our actual results to differ materially from those in such forward-looking statements. We do not undertake to update any forward-looking statement that may be made from time to time by us or on our behalf.
Visit us at http://www.mindtree.com .
For more information, contact:
Max Borges Agency