STEWARTVILLE, Minn., April 3, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Minnesota Medical Technologies Corporation announced today that Mr. David A. Jonas has joined the Company as its Chief Financial Officer (CFO). Mr. Jonas will also serve on the Company's Board of Directors.
Anthony J. Conway, President of Minnesota Medical Technologies, said, "We are absolutely delighted to once again be working with Dave. He brings us years of solid finance and management experience in the Medical Device Industry. He has been active and instrumental in every major aspect of Corporate Development including Financing, M&A, Global Planning, New Product Introductions, etc. His outstanding record speaks for itself."
Conway pointed out that Minnesota Medical has made very important strides since its founding in 2014.
- Construction of a new office and production facility in Stewartville, MN.
- Development of a new product line (myMiracleTM) for the management of Fecal Incontinence (FI), a problem affecting millions of individuals both at home and in long term care. This product is being developed in co-operation with Mayo Clinic under a formal Research and Development Agreement.
- Final Preparations of submission for FDA 510K regulatory clearance (scheduled for June 2017).
- Detailed Global Market Assessment.
- Entered discussions with potential Strategic Distribution Partners in Europe.
- Key leadership positions filled – R&D, Marketing, Engineering, Finance, Quality, Regulatory Production Technology, along with support staff.
In the near term, as the Company approaches market launch, it will seek to secure additional financing to support expansion of global sales and marketing efforts and also to expand its manufacturing capacity.
About Minnesota Medical
Minnesota Medical Technologies develops devices for Fecal Incontinence Care Applications.
For further information, please contact Anthony J. Conway, President, or David A. Jonas, CFO, at Minnesota Medical Technologies (507) 533-0366.
SOURCE Minnesota Medical Technologies