LOUISVILLE, Ky., June 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The makers of Canadian Mist announce the release of Mist Flavors in the United States. Launching in 14 markets beginning in June, the three products – Peach Mist, Cinnamon Mist and Maple Mist – are crafted with Canadian Mist which is mingled with proprietary liqueurs resulting in a set of light, smooth offerings.
Peach Mist, Cinnamon Mist and Maple Mist are available in 50ml and 750ml bottle sizes in select U.S. markets. Each bottle will be presented at 70 proof with a suggested retail price of $9.99 for a 750ml bottle.
"Mist Flavors bring together the smooth taste of Canadian whisky with a variety of complementary flavors in a different way," said Senior Brand Director Pedro Berrueco. "Peach, Cinnamon and Maple Mist provide new ways to enjoy the taste of Canadian whisky and are ideal for enjoying on their own or in a refreshing cocktail."
Canadian Mist is recognized for its mellow, smooth taste. It is triple distilled and aged in white oak barrels, charred to expose the "red layer" and create a light-tasting, flavorful whisky. The whisky is then added to the proprietary peach, cinnamon or maple liqueur to create the unique, smooth taste of Mist Flavors.
Mist Flavors will be introduced in 14 markets this summer: Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Missouri, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and Wisconsin.
- Aroma: A lively blend of peaches, vanilla, spice and subtle whisky notes.
- Taste: Perfect balance of sweet peach and spice reminiscent of warm peach cobbler with a hint of smooth Canadian Whisky.
- Finish: Finishes with a delicate peach flavor followed by toasted marshmallow and warm whisky notes.
- Aroma: Exciting fusion of red hot cinnamon, bakery cinnamon, sweet creamy vanilla and warm Canadian Whisky.
- Taste: Explosion of cinnamon and whisky that transitions into soothing vanilla and warm brown spices.
- Finish: Finishes smooth with warm rich notes of brown sugar and Canadian Whisky perfectly balancing the invigorating taste experience.
- Aroma: Indulgent blend of salted caramel, butterscotch, fresh maple syrup and toasted oak notes found in Canadian Whisky.
- Taste: A delicious combination of brown sugar, molasses, caramel and maple which give way to vanilla and classic Canadian Whisky flavors.
- Finish: Memorable finish with the soothing taste of warm caramel, maple and butterscotch which mingles with smooth Canadian Whisky.
Mist Flavors Cocktails
1 ½ oz. Peach Mist
4 oz. sweet tea
Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake and pour over ice into a glass.
1 ½ oz. Cinnamon Mist
1 oz. cranberry juice
3 oz. lemon-lime soda
Combine Cinnamon Mist and cranberry juice in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake and pour over ice. Top with lemon-lime soda.
1 ½ oz. Maple Mist
1 oz. sour mix
3 oz. lemon-lime soda
Combine Maple Mist and sour mix in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake and pour over ice. Top with lemon-lime soda.
Brown-Forman Corporation (NYSE: BF-B), Louisville, Kentucky, is a diversified producer and marketer of fine quality alcohol brands, including Jack Daniel's, Southern Comfort, Finlandia Vodka, Tequila Herradura, el Jimador Tequila, Canadian Mist, Woodford Reserve, and Korbel California Champagnes.
Go easy. Enjoy responsibly. Distilled Spirit Specialty, 35% Alcohol by Volume, Brown-Forman Beverages, Louisville, KY. © 2013.