NEW YORK, Oct. 29, 2015 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- MPA—The Association of Magazine Media is hosting a full-day conference to showcase and explore innovation and strategies for leveraging the mobile platform in meaningful ways. Held on Thursday, November 5 from 8:30AM-4:00PM at the Hearst Tower Auditorium, the event features nearly 40 expert speakers who will be sharing their insights, key learnings and actionable steps to drive magazine media brands forward on the fastest growing channel.
Magazine media leaders from the top publishing and media organizations, as well as authorities from cutting-edge companies such as Adobe, Gfk MRI, HI-FI, Kargo, MAZ, MediaRadar and SocialFlow will share their first-hand experiences on key mobile topics, including:
- Mobile and cross-device audience measurement – Gayle Fuguitt, CEO and President, The Advertising Research Foundation, will moderate a panel that includes Kevin King, SVP, Mobile Product Management and Innovation, GfK MRI, and Adam Shlachter, Chief Investment Officer, DigitasLBi, discussing how to quantify, target and sell mobile audiences.
- Mobile ad blocking – Panelists such as Jonathan Schaaf, President, Digital Investment, Omnicom Media Group, and Scott Cunningham, SVP, Technology and Ad Operations, IAB, will discuss how native mobile and programmatic ads are evolving, where advertisers are spending, and how targeting, customization, ad blocking and measurement fit into the bigger picture.
- Emergence of virtual reality – Sahil Patel, Digiday Reporter, will explore the future of mobile media including virtual reality and wearables with Dan Ferguson, EVP, Digital Interactive – VR Strategy, Groove Jones, and Jared Weiner, EVP and Chief Strategy Officer, The Future Hunters.
- Growth of video on mobile – Panelists including Jed Weintrob, VP and Head of Production Digital Video, Condé Nast, and Brian Madden, VP Audience, Hearst Digital Media will share insights on the incredible growth of video on mobile devices.
- Reaching Gens Y and Z demographics – A diverse panel will cover the increasing importance of media buyers and publishers reaching Gens Y and Z audiences.
For more on the speakers, the full agenda and the link to buy tickets, click here.
MPA—The Association of Magazine Media is the primary advocate and voice for the magazine media industry, driving thought leadership and game-changing strategies to promote the industry's vitality and increase its revenues and market share. Established in 1919, MPA represents 200 domestic, associate and international members. MPA is headquartered in New York City, with a government affairs office in Washington, D.C. For more information, visit www.magazine.org.
SOURCE MPA - The Association of Magazine Media