LOS ANGELES, June 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Mobile Media Summit, the largest mobile media and advertising conference in North America and Europe is headed to London for its first event on Tuesday, July 1st. The mobile media and advertising industry gathering, taking place at the Rosewood Hotel, will bring together the most powerful media, digital, agency, brand and mobile executives who are moving the industry forward and driving mobile innovation across the UK and Western Europe.
"The Mobile Media Summits are the preeminent mobile conferences that put advertisers at the forefront of mobile innovation and I'm very excited to be the keynote speaker at their first event in London. As mobile reshapes the media landscape it's critically important to understand how it fits into a multi screen world globally," said Keith Weed, Chief Marketing and Communication Officer of Unilever.
"We are incredibly excited for Mobile Media Summit London to bring together international brand, agency, and mobile technology leaders to discuss how mobile is evolving globally," said Paran Johar, CEO and founder of Mobile Media Summit. "This exclusive event is the only one that puts brands and agencies at the forefront of the discussion hearing what they want and where they are investing their budgets." For more information on the agenda, speakers and registration, visit http://mobilemediasummit.com/london-2014/
Event sponsors and partners include Opera Mediaworks, 4A's, Adweek, Airpush, Medialets, mobiThinking, PubMatic, SheppardMullin, Street Fight, The Advertising Club, The Makegood, xAd, Women in Wireless, and among others.
Featured speakers at Mobile Media Summit London include:
- Ajaz Ahmed, Founder and CEO, AKQA
- Zaid Al-Zaidy, Chief Executive Officer, McCann London
- Mark-Anthony Baker, Global Communications Planning Director, Joule
- Oliver Bareham, Head of Mobile, Ansible UK, part of IPG Mediabrands
- Gary Bonilla-Latoni, Chief Strategy Officer, UM G14
- Armel Bursaux, Directeur Data & Analytics, Starcom Mediavest
- James Connelly, CEO, Fetch
- Ilicco Elia, Head of Mobile, DigitasLBi International
- Darren Goldie, Chief Development Officer & Managing Partner, Havas Media
- James Hilton, Global CEO, M&C Saatchi Mobile
- Jon Hook, Head of Mobile, Mediacom
- Mark Jackson, Chief Technology Catalyst EMEA, McCann Worldgroup
- Vik Kathuria, Global Chief Media Officer, Razorfish
- Alex Newman, MD Omnicom Mobile EMEA, OMD International
- Cameron Peebles, VP Marketing, Airpush
- Ben Phillips, Global Head of Mobile, Mediacom
- Mark Read, CEO, WPP Digital
- Daniel Rosen, Global CEO, Joule
- Sanita Sandhu, Digital Business Director, Manning Gottlieb OMD
- Jide Sobo, Head of Mobile, MEC Interaction
- Theo Theodorou, GM of EMEA, xAd
- Melanie Varley, Chief Strategy Officer, Global, MEC
- Keith Weed, Chief Marketing and Communication Officer, Unilever
- Anna Bager, VP and General Manger, IAB Mobile
- Chris Binns, Joint Head of Strategy, Mediacom
- Ben Dimond, Group Agency Director, Opera Mediaworks
- Steve Gladdis, Managing Partner, Mediacom
- Jonathan Anastas, VP-Global Brand Marketing, Head of Digital & Social Media, Activision
About Mobile Media Summit The Mobile Media Summits and Mobile Media Upfront are the quintessential thought-leadership forums for brand, agency and mobile leaders to learn and network on the newest mobile technology and media. Founded in 2008 by Paran Johar, the Mobile Media Summit and Mobile Media Upfront are the largest event series in mobile advertising, where an average of 75% of the audience are advertisers, more than any other event. Since its founding, the event series has hosted over 850 speakers and well over 10,000 attendees. Visit www.mobilemediasummit.com for more information.
For press inquiries, contact Kaitlynn Russo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE Mobile Media Summit