NEW YORK, Sept. 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Spaceout.VR releases a massive update to the Spaceout.VR app. Now available on Apple App Store, and Google Play FREE!
Spaceout.VR – free download from the App store and Google Play.
New features include:
- New – VISION.VR Teaser – the first Facebook photo experience in VR! Ride the VISION.VR social highway to see your photos in a whole new dimension.
- NEW – RHYTHM.VR - HEADBANGERZ Game Update – New levels: from Zen to Hardcore. New game design: gems, power-ups, power-downs and obstacles. Social-Streaming with SoundCloud gives you commentary along the endless rhythm-coaster. Choose your music, choose your level and enter HEADBANGERZ!
- NEW: Spaceout.VR Geospatial UI with Google Street View – teleport around the world while you #spaceout in Virtual Reality!
- NEW: Buy a VR Viewer inside our app and graduate to luxury immersion. Gaze on the Premium VR viewer and use this discount coupon - HT7DRG0RQNM0
- Improved: SoundCloud Music Streaming - Discover new music and play your favorite sounds with integrated SoundCloud support!
- NEW - The Spaceout.VR Standard Viewer - #tryVRnow for $9.99 w/free shipping.
- NEW – Release of the Spaceout.VR JP – Japanese iOS and Android version with full marketing support.
- NEW: featured track "World Champion" by PZA!! #pizzawave
Spaceout.VR is blazing trails with music powered mobile VR.
"At SpaceoutVR we are enabling personalized VR experiences," said V Owen Bush, CEO of SpaceoutVR, Inc. "We hope to enhance people's lives by automagically transforming their personal media. With Spaceout.VR anyone with a smartphone can join the immersion age."
Over 80,000 people are thrilled with Spaceout.VR
"This new medium of entertainment is ushering an exciting era for artistic expression," said Ignacio Platas, chief product officer of SpaceoutVR, Inc. "VR will change the cultural environment and literally reshape the brains of the Generation Alpha."
The music powered VR app is the key to open the technology door!
"More and more mobile VR technology is allowing us to achieve impossible functions. Mobile SDKs and the technology approach of Spaceout.VR is exponentially outpacing Moore's law," said Agustín Abreu, chief technology officer of SpaceoutVR, Inc. "Our technology is built to help users take full advantage of the technology capabilities of their smartphones."
Spaceout.VR is pushing forward with over 500 new downloads per day.
The SpaceoutVR marketing strategy is blazing new trails with event integration like Thrival Festival in Pittsburgh, Pa. Sept. 21-25, and Envision, the VRARA event at the New York City headquarters of Microsoft Sept. 8. Spaceout.VR will publically debut its new integrated VR content platform to thousands of consumers at these venues.
"With the pervasive nature of our music driven product and the leading web technology we will rely on a multinational and multilingual global VR marketing effort," said Nate Mars, vice president of marketing. "The spaceoutvr.com website will be a regular source of relevant content, insights and great access to the VR publisher and consumer."
Spaceout.VR Business operations advance to another dimension.
"The VR megatrend is being led by the Mobile VR platform for iOS and Android, we have a market of 1.6 billion capable smartphone users, worldwide. SpaceoutVR, Inc. has proven over and over that it has the lead on the ability to create new VR consumers with compelling content. Our products have a high rating on app stores, and in terms of traction and retention," said Dennis Adamo, Chief Operating Officer of SpaceoutVR, Inc. "We are now on the verge of our changing forever the notion of mobile games, communications and entertainment. " He added, "We have combined our software with a VR Headset for smartphones. Sales of VR Viewers will commence on a national basis using Direct Mail, in partnership with the USPS, local fulfillment partner, TV insertions, and major media channels and mainly online via ecommerce. The low cost and highly durable product will foster mainstream acceptance and uptake with all major demographic segments who own the latest smartphone models."
#VR, #VirtualReality, #SpaceoutVR, #VRViewer, #VirtualRealityHeadset, #GoogleCardboard, #Oculus, #HTCVive, #TryVRNow, #VRGames, #RhythmVR, #MusicVR, #MusicPoweredVR #RhythmVR #RhythmVirtualReality
About SpaceoutVR, Inc. –
Founded in 2015, SpaceoutVR, Inc. is a "Start-Up New York" company. Headquartered in Troy, New York with offices in New York City and Montevideo, Uruguay. SpaceoutVR, Inc. is a developer of Mobile VR Apps and an integrated VR content publisher. Spaceout.VR integrates entertainment, gaming and communications into one personalized VR App. Spaceout.VR transforms your digital life into sociable VR spaces automagically. Spaceout.VR thrives on the emotional connection between a person, their phone, their networks and their personal media. We monetize with freemium, subscription and advertising. The latest release includes music streaming via Soundcloud, Facebook photos, and streetview Geospatial User Interface. Spaceout.VR has over 80 000 users and expects to complete its entire app in early 2017.SpaceoutVR, Inc. is a member of the VR/AR Association, the Tech Valley Center of Gravity and Hacker-Unit.
SOURCE SpaceoutVR, Inc.