Jan 30, 2018, 08:35 ET
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Jan. 30, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- MobileIron (NASDAQ:MOBL), the secure foundation for modern work, and Google Cloud announced today that they are collaborating on a new end-to-end platform for enterprise cloud services that will bring together Google Cloud's Orbitera commerce platform with MobileIron's app distribution, security, and analytics capabilities. The planned end-to-end, white-label integrated solution is designed for operators and enterprises with a focus on making it easier and more secure for enterprises to buy and use cloud services.
"Today's enterprises are looking for a solution to address the need for a seamless cloud commerce software experience from purchase to deployment," said Marcin Kurc, Head of Commerce Platform, Google Cloud. "We're working with MobileIron to answer this call, bringing together the power of the Orbitera platform and MobileIron's EMM and Access solutions to provide a set of tools that allow businesses to innovate in a managed, secure environment."
"Each enterprise will deploy dozens or even hundreds of cloud services and they need an easy way to buy those services, distribute them to employees, and help ensure the security of the corporate data they contain," said Simon Biddiscombe, CEO, MobileIron. "Operators have a fantastic business opportunity to become a bridge for secure cloud services marketplace for their customers. Our work with Google Cloud will look at ways we can help operators sell the way they want to sell and help CIOs to buy the way they want to buy."
Planned features include:
- Customized bundles to enable operators to create bundles of services by customer segments
- Customized branding for both operators and customers of the marketplace
- One bill for everything across all of a customer's devices, data, voice, and third-party cloud services on one monthly invoice
- Secure cloud access to ensure only trusted users, using trusted apps on trusted devices get access to the cloud services
- Usage analytics for customers to track what's being used and by whom
Sign up to learn more at http://web.orbitera.com/mobileiron.html.
MobileIron provides the secure foundation for companies around the world to transform into Mobile First organizations. For more information, please visit www.mobileiron.com.
Share this article