MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Aug. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MobileIron, the leader in security and management for mobile apps, content, and devices, today announced the availability of Anyware by MobileIron, the next-generation cloud solution for enterprise mobility management (EMM).
Also available on salesforce.com's AppExchange, the world's leading business apps marketplace, Anyware enables Salesforce administrators to distribute mobile apps to employees as well as secure and manage employees' mobile devices right from the Salesforce administration console, all in a matter of minutes.
Mobile is the most important productivity enabler of this decade. IDC reports that over the next 3 years, more than one billion new smartphones will be shipped for business use.* However, very few of the people using those devices have access to EMM for application management, content delivery, and data security. Anyware by MobileIron gives companies a self-service cloud solution that can be deployed in minutes and makes employees productive with mobile apps and content immediately.
Watch the video: Go Anyware
Anyware is simple and essential for the individual.
Employees can get productive fast without having to worry about security.
- One-touch configuration: Log-in just once at anyware.com/go to be fully configured.
- Personalized app and content catalogs: Get everything you need to do your job.
- App ratings and recommendations: Give and get feedback from your co-workers.
- Privacy protection: Protect your personal data, especially in BYOD environments.
- Intuitive user experience: Focus on your work, not on setting up your device.
Anyware is simple and secure for the company.
Companies can go Mobile First with confidence.
- Proven MobileIron security: Protect data across enterprise email, apps, and content.
- Unified app and content experience: Publish apps and content through a single interface, by individual or group.
- Operational efficiency: Minimize helpdesk and IT overhead through self-service and simplicity.
Anyware is simple and integrated with the Salesforce Platform.
Anyware combines consumer-friendly simplicity for both users and administrators with enterprise-grade security. Leveraging the Salesforce Platform, Anyware empowers Salesforce users to go mobile without taxing IT resources, creating support issues for employees, or worrying about the security of their company content. Anyware provides:
- Custom app catalog: Get the right mobile apps to the right employees through your own private app catalog customized by group or user.
- Trusted data security: Block untrusted devices and wipe business apps when required. Protect business data while preserving the privacy of personal data.
- Mobile device management: Set security policies, configure Wi-Fi and email, and manage device inventory.
- Operational efficiency: Gives Salesforce administrators the tools to manage an entire mobile deployment through the Salesforce interface.
"Mobile is the greatest productivity enabler of the decade. Anyware by MobileIron lets every company, whether small or large, quickly transform into a Mobile First organization," said Bob Tinker, CEO, MobileIron. "Anyware combines a fantastic user experience with the enterprise-grade security customers expect from MobileIron. But the true power of Anyware is that its massive scalability allows us to build what we believe will be the strongest cloud EMM business model in the industry."
"We expect adoption of cloud solutions for mobile management to see a significant uptake over the next few years," said Stacy Crook, Program Manager for Mobile Enterprise research at IDC. "Solutions like Anyware by MobileIron that are purpose-built for mobility can help accelerate that adoption and allow organizations to realize the full productivity benefits of mobile without sacrificing security."
Anyware supports Android V4.0 and higher and iOS V5.0 and higher.
The leader in security and management for mobile apps, content, and devices, MobileIron's mission is to enable organizations around the world to embrace mobility as their primary IT platform in order to transform their businesses and increase their competitiveness. Leading global companies rely on MobileIron's scalable architecture, rapid innovation, and best practices as the foundation for their Mobile First initiatives, including 8 of the top 10 automotive manufacturers, 7 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies, 5 of the top 10 banks, 5 of the top 10 law firms, and 4 of the top 10 retailers. For more information, please visit www.mobileiron.com.