MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., April 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- MobileIron (NASDAQ: MOBL), the leader in mobile enterprise security, today announced plans to support Windows 10. To help businesses understand the implications and possibilities of Windows 10, MobileIron also launched a set of resources for the enterprise. Windows 10 marks a major architecture milestone: a unified operating system across mobile, desktop, and embedded devices that can be secured and managed by a central enterprise mobility management (EMM) platform like MobileIron.
Resources are now available for enterprises to learn more about Windows 10:
- Video: Windows 10: What it means for the enterprise
- Video: Windows 10: Advanced Security and Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Video: Windows 10: Unified Application Management
- Blog: Windows 10: Built to Run Your Business
- Sign up here to receive Windows 10 updates as they are available
"Modern Windows starts here," said Ojas Rege, Vice President of Strategy, MobileIron. "Windows 10 marks a shift from the traditional system-image security approach of the PC era to the Mobile First security approach of the modern enterprise."
MobileIron provides the foundation for companies around the world to transform into Mobile First organizations. For more information, please visit www.mobileiron.com.