NEW YORK, Nov. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Moda Operandi, the first online luxury retailer to provide consumers access to the full collections of top designers directly from the runway, has launched the 2014 Holiday Gift Collection. Celebrating the season with an assortment of extraordinary items and experiences, Moda Operandi customers can find the ultimate gift across well-curated categories including women's, men's, home, tech, children's, and for the first time, fine art.
"The best part about the Holidays for me is shopping for other people," said Lauren Santo Domingo, Moda Operandi Co-Founder. "We wanted to give our clients a head start on this Season's gifting and the best selection. Send us your list, we will take care of everything and tie the perfect bow."
Featuring Julia Restoin Roitfeld as the face of the 2014 Holiday Collection, Moda Operandi's rarefied gift offering is priced from $15 to $2.5 million and available to shop on the site and through the mobile app. Items and experiences available in the collection include:
- FINE ART: Pieces from Andy Warhol, Banksy, Jean-Michel Basquiat, and Richard Prince
- RARE AND ONE-OF-A-KIND: Hermes Himalayan Matte Birkin in Nilo Crocodile skin, one-of-a-kind Jill Haber crocodile tennis racket cover, vintage home decor from the esteemed collections of Simon Teakle and Foundwell
- FINE JEWELRY: Museum-worthy pieces from Katherine Jetter, Kimberly McDonald, and Kwiat
- FOR THE GENTLEMAN: Selection of vintage Rolex watches, Derek Rose pajama sets and Battistoni neckties
- FOR THE KIDS: Life size Hansa toys, exclusive swimwear from Glass NYC and Ete Swim, and custom Del Toro loafers
- EXPERIENCES: Private burlesque lesson with Dita Von Teese, Ferrari Corso Pilota Winter Driving Experience, Vista Jet Challenger 350 Jet Experience
The launch of the gift collection follows a successful Spring Summer collection season, with Trunkshow business increasing 62% year-over-year. This year's Spring Summer collection also featured a number of new brands to the site including Dolce & Gabbana. Overall sales in the three months ended September 30, increased over 90% from the previous year exceeding Company projections.
"The tremendous demand we have experienced in the third quarter underscores our ability to deliver the discerning, luxury customer unparalleled access to brands and products that cannot be found anywhere else," said Moda Operandi CEO Deborah Nicodemus. "Our holiday collection has been curated to offer the M'O assortment that our customers turn to us for all year long in a gift collection for person who has everything."
The Holiday 2014 Collection available to shop online at http://modaoperandi.com/shop/gifts and through Moda Operandi's mobile app available at the iTunes App Store.
About Moda Operandi
Moda Operandi is the only place to preorder looks straight from the unedited runway collections of the world's top designers—months before they are available anywhere else. But for those who just can't wait? Moda Operandi Boutique offers an expertly curated selection of in-season items from both established and emerging designers, ready to ship now. In homage to the history of couture, Moda Operandi offers a bespoke shopping experience that includes unprecedented access to your favorite designers and hand-selected recommendations from personal stylists. Moda Operandi has established a retail renaissance where the time-honored institution of luxury meets an innovative point of view on fashion. For more information visit www.modaoperandi.com
SOURCE Moda Operandi