SEATTLE, Jan. 25, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Seabourn, the world's finest ultra-luxury cruise line, has a simple yet eloquent message for guests of Seabourn Ovation: "Welcome home." Scheduled to launch in May 2018, the newest ultra-luxury ship in the Seabourn fleet will invite guests into 300 spacious, well-appointed all veranda oceanfront suites across an array of layouts and sizes, each complete with its own private veranda. Fashioned with modern design elements, innovative touches and luxurious amenities by hospitality design icon Adam D. Tihany, the suites will be destinations in their own right, offering sublime comforts and the understated elegance for which Seabourn is so widely renowned.
"The 'right at home' feeling is a hallmark of the Seabourn cruise experience, and we're pleased to invite guests to enjoy it aboard our newest luxury ship," said Richard Meadows, president of Seabourn. "The all veranda, all oceanfront suites of Seabourn Ovation will entice guests with thoughtful amenities, personal touches and even a few surprises. Designed by the world's pre-eminent hospitality interior designer, Seabourn Ovation's suites offer the style, elegance and luxury that have earned us recognition as the world's finest ultra-luxury hotel at sea, and are perfect for relaxation, entertaining, and watching the world roll by."
The elegant, all veranda oceanfront suites on Seabourn Ovation will be available in a range of sizes and styles, including:
- Veranda Suites of nearly 300 sq. ft., with private veranda up to 74 sq. ft.
- Penthouse Suites of 450 sq. ft., with private veranda of 98 sq. ft.
- Penthouse Spa Suites from 639 to 677 sq. ft, with private veranda up to 200 sq. ft.
- Owners Suites from 576 to 609 sq. ft with private veranda from 142 to 900 sq. ft.
- Signature Suites of 977 sq. ft. with private veranda of 960 sq. ft.
- Wintergarden Suites nearly 1,000 sq. ft., with private veranda of nearly 200 sq. ft.
Striking design, tasteful and sophisticated décor, and abundant light pouring through large windows and glass doors will combine to create the inviting, welcome home feel for guests. Each suite features a private veranda, which is the perfect place to enjoy breakfast or afternoon tea with stunning city and landscapes as a backdrop. Drawing inspiration from the line's rich history and yachting heritage, the suites will evoke a residential atmosphere with high-level finishes and furniture and rich mahogany wood. Subtle nautical references in blue and white detailed carpet and tailored white stitched upholstered headboards will adorn each suite. Luxuriously modern bathrooms will be all marble, and guests of Penthouse Suites will have the option of closing off a patterned glass wall to the living room to create a distinctive and private bedroom space.
In-suite features and amenities will include a comfortable living area; queen-size bed or two twin beds; a pleasant, separate living room area for enjoying expansive ocean views or in-suite dining; ample storage and walk-in closet with personal safe; a choice of pillows, and a complimentary mini-bar stocked with guests' preferences and choice of wine and spirits. Entertainment options will include an interactive flat-screen TV system featuring hundreds of movies, music, shipboard programming featuring lectures, and live views from the bridge, as well as a selection of broadcast network television and radio channels. These amenities complement other unique in-suite features to Seabourn, such as the Pure Pampering Bath drawn upon request by the Suite Stewardess and exclusive bath and body products created by Molton Brown.
Seabourn Ovation's premium suites, including the Owner's, Signature and Wintergarden Suites, will feature an array of added amenities, including personalized service by the Guest Service Manager, private car transfers on embarkation and disembarkation, complimentary Internet service, daily newspaper delivered to the suite, plush bathrobes, large tropical fruit basket, beautiful fresh flowers, an extended in-suite reference library, and more.
The Personal Touch
Whatever their style and configuration, all suites aboard Seabourn Ovation will be serviced by a Personal Suite Stewardess, whose role is to provide thoughtful, unobtrusive services at once indulgent, relaxing and delightful, including: welcome champagne and canapés; selection of designer soaps; drawing a warm, scented Pure Pampering bath; replenishing ice and bar set-up; managing laundry service needs; assisting with special requests; and personalized nightly turndown with surprises such as rose petals sprinkled artfully upon beds.
Seabourn Ovation will feature modern design elements and innovations consistent with the line's reputation for understated elegance. The 40,350-GRT ship will be configured with one additional deck and expanded public areas, and will accommodate just 600 guests, based on double occupancy. In addition, every suite will feature a private veranda.
Seabourn will continue to reveal renderings and updates about Seabourn Ovation via the dedicated microsite: http://ovation.seabourn.com. Alive with imagery, details and news of the ship's continuing progress, including "sunsets until launch," the microsite offers an inside look at the excitement of the upcoming launch, with additional details, news and images revealed on an ongoing basis.
For more details about the award-winning Seabourn fleet, or to explore the worldwide selection of Seabourn cruising options, contact a professional travel advisor, call Seabourn at 1-800-929-9391 or visit www.seabourn.com.
Notes to Editors:
Seabourn is consistently ranked among the world's top travel choices by professional critics and the discerning readers of prestigious travel publications such as Departures, Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler. Its stylish, distinctive cruising vacations are renowned for:
- Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
- Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests expectations
- Curated voyages to all seven continents delivering award-winning experiences
- All ocean front suites, luxuriously appointed
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
- Welcome Champagne and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
- Finest resort at sea that is masterfully designed
- World-class dining, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
- All dining venues are complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish
- Seabourn Conversations, connecting with visionary experts
- Ventures by Seabourn, optional shore excursions, enhance and extend destination experiences
- Select purposeful and sustainable travel experiences in partnership with UNESCO
- Spa & Wellness by Dr. Andrew Weil, featuring an exclusive mindful living program
- An evening entertainment experience in collaboration with Sir Tim Rice
Seabourn is a proud member of World's Leading Cruise Lines. The exclusive alliance also includes Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Cunard Line, Costa Cruises, AIDA, P&O Cruises UK, P&O Cruises Australia and fathom. Seabourn is a brand of Carnival Corporation and plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL and NYSE: CUK). It has formed a partnership with United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) to help protect World Heritage sites.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/modern-luxury-design-all-oceanfront-veranda-suites-will-have-guests-feeling-at-home-aboard-seabourn-ovation-300588504.html