NEW YORK, April 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Morrison & Foerster LLP partner Bruce Alan Mann was honored with the Lifetime Achievement Award at the International Financial Law Review Americas Awards ceremony last night. IFLR recognized Mr. Mann's contributions in capital markets and M&A. Keith Wetmore, Chair of Morrison & Foerster said, "We thank our partner Bruce Mann for setting such high standards and celebrate his extraordinary passion for the practice and his outstanding achievement."
The firm's capital markets group was selected "Securitisation and Structured Finance Team of the Year," having had three innovative transactions shortlisted in the category. The firm also was shortlisted for Restructuring Team of the Year.
IFLR is a leading publication for in-house counsel and practitioners in the financial markets. It covers the latest innovations in areas such as capital markets, banking, project finance, corporate governance, bankruptcy, litigation, fund management and M&A.
About Morrison & Foerster
We are Morrison & Foerster—a global firm of exceptional credentials in many areas. Our clients include some of the largest financial institutions, investment banks, Fortune 100, technology and life science companies. We've been included on The American Lawyer's A-List for seven straight years, and Fortune named us one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For." Our lawyers are committed to achieving innovative and business-minded results for our clients, while preserving the differences that make us stronger. This is MoFo. Visit us at www.mofo.com.
- Annually ranked by Bloomberg, Thomson Financial and The American Lawyer as one of the leading firms for issuer and underwriter representations for initial public offerings, international offerings, REIT offerings, offerings of hybrid securities, offerings of preferred securities, debt offerings, and equity and equity-linked offerings.
- Ranked by Chambers USA and by Chambers Global as one of the leading capital markets practices in debt and equity, derivatives and structured products.
- Recognized by Legal 500 US as one of the leading capital markets practices in debt and equity, global offerings and structured finance.
- PLC Which lawyer? ranks our capital markets practice in debt and equity, derivatives and securitization.
- Named Law Firm of the Year, Americas by Structured Products magazine in 2006, 2007 and 2009.
SOURCE Morrison & Foerster LLP