SAINT CHARLES, Mo., Aug. 30, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Mom365, America's premier in-hospital newborn photography service provider since 1947, is proud to announce new partnerships, offers and products in 2017.
Mom365 supports and encourages all new parents and caregivers to follow the most current AAP Guidelines for Infant Sleep Safety. For additional information visit: CribsforKids.org. Mom365 is proud to partner with Cribs for Kids® National Infant Safe Sleep Initiative and their efforts to provide safe sleep education and safe sleeping environments to infants in need.
After listening to customer feedback, we are pleased to replace our CD and flash drive offers with Digital Download. This allows us to provide same-day newborn photography delivery, so mom can share her little one's first portraits on social media before leaving the hospital.
Additionally, our Slideshow digital product provides a sharable collection of newborn photos for mom to send to her friends and family. Available in both English and Spanish, these slideshows are sent within the same day to mom's Android or iOS device. Slideshow also comes with a download moms can access fora limited time.
We also have introduced several unique and trendy newborn baby portrait products for 2017:
- Canvas Collage, a 12" by 12" canvas with mom's choice of four color images, baby's first and middle name and date of birth.
- Customized Single Pose Canvas, a 12" by 12" canvas customized with baby's first name.
- Portrait Calendar, a 10" by 13" calendar for 2017 or 2018, available in English or Spanish.
- Baby Milestones Card Set, a set of 24 cards, personalized with baby's first name, highlighting key milestones in baby's first year of life.
- Portrait Bangle Bracelet with color photo charms.
- 12" x 8" canvas, sold separately or as a set of 3 to display baby's portraits throughout your home.
- Metal 8" x 10" print.
- Glass 5" by 7" print.
- 4-piece portrait coaster set.
- Holiday monogram metal portrait ornament.
- And more!
As the leader in professional newborn photography, we know what satisfies moms and Hospitals. Our complimentary, no obligation photography sessions are done right in Mom's room and come with a free portrait keepsake. We've partnered with almost 1,400 hospitals to increase patient satisfaction and ensure that every baby receives a beautiful photo.
Mom365's mission is to capture, celebrate and preserve the family's most cherished moments by providing beautiful newborn photography.
Director, Marketing & Communications