ROCKVILLE, Md., Aug. 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Family owned and operated Maryland-based, MOM's Organic Market kicks off their Cherry Hill, New Jersey Grand Opening this Friday-Sunday. The new store features:
- Only the highest quality, 100% certified organic produce
- Naked Lunch, an all organic, vegetarian eatery
- Free car charging stations
- Only sustainable seafood (right down to the canned tuna!)
- Sustainable insect proteins section
- Extensive liquid bulk section including oil, vinegar, honey, household cleaners, detergents, and hand soaps
- A recycling center for wine corks, eyeglasses, plastic bags, cell phones, household batteries, and shoes
- Backyard Beekeeping section to equip you with all the tools needed to sustain these crucial pollinators at home
- Stunning North American Native Bee feature from conservation photographer, Clay Bolt
- Expansive Health & Wellness section with bulk herbs and body care, plus a wide variety of GOTS certified clothing
- GOTS certified organic pillows and mattresses
MOM's does not sell products that use licensed cartoon characters to market to children.
"We love the Philly region and can't wait to open MOM's Cherry Hill, our second store in the area!" says Founder/CEO, Scott Nash.
The Grand Opening will feature:
- Live music from Philadelphia musician, Marc Silver, Saturday and Sunday afternoon
- Meet and greets with environmental organizations like New Jersey Agricultural Society, Clean Air Council, Philadelphia Orchard Project, and the NJ Aquarium's Center for Aquatic Sciences
- Local tastings, kids' activity, henna art, raffle, giveaways, and much more!
5% of MOM's Grand Opening sales will go to Sustainable Cherry Hill, working to educate, engage, and inspire people to create a more sustainable South Jersey community.
Founded in 1987, MOM's has grown to become the Mid-Atlantic region's premier chain of family owned and operated organic grocery stores. MOM's Purpose is to protect and restore the environment.
SOURCE MOM's Organic Market