ROCKVILLE, Md., March 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Family owned and operated Maryland-based, MOM's Organic Market kicks off their Hampden Grand Opening this Friday-Sunday. The new store at The Rotunda features:
- In house roaster for small batch organic MOM's coffee plus an espresso bar
- Naked Lunch, an all organic vegetarian eatery
- Free car charging stations
- Only best choice, green rated sustainable seafood (right down to the canned tuna!)
- A recycling drop-off for wine corks, CFL bulbs, eye glasses, household batteries, shoes, and more
- Expanded GOTS certified clothing section
- Extensive liquid bulk section including oil, vinegar, honey, household cleaners, detergents, and hand soaps
- Featured work from Baltimore's own, Annie Howe Papercuts
- Only the highest quality, 100% certified organic produce
MOM's does not sell products that use licensed cartoon characters to market to children.
"This might be our most anticipated MOM's store ever! We've had a lot of fun putting it together." says Founder/CEO, Scott Nash.
The Grand Opening will feature:
- Live music from local Maryland musician, Alex Barnett, Saturday and Sunday afternoon
- Environmental organizations such as Baltimore Green Map, Oyster Recovery Partnership, and Retrofit Baltimore
- An opportunity to sign up for area tree planting
- Local tastings, goodie bags, henna art, organic cotton candy, tree giveaway, pop-up shops from Charm City Craft Mafia, and much more
MOM's will donate 5% of Grand Opening sales to Living Classrooms Foundation, a Baltimore area nonprofit serving youth with hands-on education, job training, and maritime programs.
Founded in 1987, MOM's has grown to become the Mid-Atlantic region's premier chain of family owned and operated organic grocery stores. MOM's Purpose is to protect and restore the environment.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/moms-organic-market-hampden-grand-opening-this-friday-sunday-300242609.html
SOURCE MOM's Organic Market