PHILADELPHIA, May 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Monetate, the leading provider of multi-channel personalization to the world's best brands, today announced at its fifth annual Monetate Summit the launch of a new solution that fuels customer-centric, data-driven marketing. Now available, the Monetate Customer Intelligence Layer reveals valuable insights from big data. As a result, marketers can deliver personalized experiences by recognizing customers as they journey across devices and channels.
In the fragmented commerce landscape, it has become increasingly difficult for brands to keep up with customers who move fluidly between screens – not to mention physical and digital shopping environments.
The Monetate Customer Intelligence Layer empowers brands to conquer this challenge by identifying unique individuals over the sea of touchpoints. It interprets key attributes and critical behavioral signals buried in mountains of online and offline data to inform evidence-based marketing strategies.
Leveraging these findings to create actionable customer profiles, the solution enables brands to easily determine the right people to market to, the types of personalized experiences to offer those individuals, and the most effective devices and channels for connecting with them.
Putting the Customer at the Center of the Experience
"Gaining a unified view of the customer is the holy grail of marketing. Traditionally, it has been very tough for brands to achieve this level of clarity and precision. Today, it's more accessible than ever before," said Lucinda Duncalfe, CEO, Monetate. "Whether people are shopping in-store or online, each of their actions should influence the next marketing decision. The innovative strides we've set forth in the Monetate Customer Intelligence Layer make all of this possible."
The Monetate Customer Intelligence Layer offers the following capabilities:
- Customer Profiles: Brand interactions convey truths about customers' wants, needs and preferences. The sum of the touchpoints paints a more complete portrait of the person. Actionable profiles can be comprised of first- or third-party digital customer data combined with Monetate's native behavioral data, to give life to smarter audience analysis and deeper personalization.
- Customer ID Synchronization: Across desktop, email, mobile apps, mobile web, in-store and countless other touchpoints, customers have singular experiences with brands. By synchronizing unique identifiers, marketers can treat customers as whole individuals instead of fragmented pieces and benefit from a holistic understanding.
- Data Activation: Essential customer information is often scattered throughout organizations in offline systems such as CRM, data warehouses and transactional databases. Marketers can activate this latent wisdom by bringing together all of their data sources, online or offline, for delivering relevant experiences.
The Monetate Customer Intelligence Layer drives the following outcomes:
- Cross-Screen Experiences: As customers navigate between different devices, all of their behavior is aggregated for delivering seamless cross-screen experiences that pick up where they last left off.
- Customer Analytics and Insights: Brands gain new perspectives with granular analytics. By centering insights on the person instead of the campaign, dashboards visualize KPIs such as individual customer lifetime value and retention.
- Predictive Intelligence: Pairing customer-level targeting and predictive decisioning can automatically determine the next best action, creative and audience to deliver or target. Through analyzing customer profile attributes, multi-channel data sources and behavioral insights, marketers can personalize experiences in real time and even predict lifetime value and churn.
"The Monetate Customer Intelligence Layer gives brands a competitive edge," continued Duncalfe. "It equips them with unprecedented understanding and opens new doors to a future filled with limitless marketing possibilities."
In addition to the Customer Intelligence Layer, Monetate detailed several other aspects of its product roadmap including:
- The recently announced Monetate for Mobile Apps which allows marketers to personalize and test any part of their mobile app's user experience, run unlimited A/B/n tests, segment customers and instantly update the app – without ever having to touch a single line of code.
- Enterprise Scale and Efficiency enhancements, including additional international support, organizational and communication tools and new multichannel user roles.
- Cross Channel Merchandising, including product recommendations in email and revenue influencing reports.
- Customer Insights, including enhanced analytics dashboards for customer and audience level performance.
Monetate is the global leader in multichannel personalization for the world's best brands. The Monetate platform is built for speed. It features an easy-to-use interface that allows marketers to create, test, and deploy customized real-time experiences across web, email, and mobile.
With Monetate, marketing is transformed from a world of discrete one-size-fits-all campaigns to one of always-on, personalized experiences that optimize the lifetime value of each customer.
Founded in 2008, Monetate influences billions of dollars in annual revenue for world-class brands like Macy's, QVC, Office Depot, Patagonia, Sur la Table, and The North Face. During Cyber Week 2014, Monetate influenced a third of all US e-commerce sales. Monetate is the industry leader, with more clients in the IR 500 than any other company.