SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 22, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Money Under 30, a leading personal finance site providing free advice to young adults, announced today the winners of its first-ever Best Financial Products on the Market awards. This year, the awards recognize leaders in 24 categories, from Best Prepaid Credit Card for Young Adults to Best Auto Loans for Young Adults.
The 2019 edition of Money Under 30's Financial Products awards will provide readers with the best cross-industry suggestions for young adults looking to commit to better financial practices in 2019.
Awards were given based on a 12-month review of the top financial products on the market that fit the unique needs of young adults. David Weliver, founder of Money Under 30, utilized his extensive experience covering personal finance over the last 13 years. He opted for products with lower fees and/or balance requirements that might be prohibitive for someone on a budget or with limited assets. Each product was tested, reviewed, and/or scored on Money Under 30's site.
"Millions of customers worldwide rely on MoneyUnder30.com to discover their perfect app, ideal credit card, or solution to their millennial financial woes," said David Weliver. "The 2019 Best Financial Products on the Market winners reflect what the staff at Money Under 30 considers to be the cream of the crop. We hope that this list will serve as a resource to empower young adults to make more informed financial decisions and plan ahead."
To view the full list, visit the 2019 Awards for the Best Financial Products on the Market.
2019's Best Financial Products on the Market
Best in Investing
- Best Robo Advisor for Young Adults: Betterment
- Best Stock Broker for Young Adults: Fidelity
- Best Microsavings App for Young Adults: Acorns
Best in Credit Cards
- Best Cash Back Credit Card for Young Adults: Discover it® Cash Back
- Best Balance Transfer Credit Card for Young Adults: BankAmericard® credit card
- Best Travel Credit Card for Young Adults: Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card
- Best Sign Up Bonus Credit Card for Young Adults: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Best Secured Credit Card for Young Adults: Discover it® Secured
- Best Prepaid Credit Card for Young Adults: Movo
- Best Business Credit Card for Young Adults: Capital One® Spark Cash® for Business
Best in Banking
- Best Savings Account for Young Adults: HSBC
- Best Checking Account for Young Adults: Aspiration
- Best Online Bank for Young Adults: Chime
Best in Loans
- Best Student Loans for Young Adults: Credible
- Best Personal Loans for Young Adults: Prosper
- Best Auto Loans for Young Adults: Lightstream
- Best Mortgages Loans for Young Adults: Quicken Loans
- Best Loan Broker for Young Adults: EVEN Financial
Best in Financial Apps
- Best Personal Finance Apps for Young Adults: Personal Capital
- Best Budgeting App for Young Adults: YNAB
Best in Taxes
- Best Tax Software for Young Adults: TaxAct
Best in Insurance
- Best Insurer for Young Adults: Liberty Mutual
- Best Insurance Broker for Young Adults: Policygenius
- Most Disruptive Company Affecting Young Adults: Lemonade
Money Under 30 is an independent personal finance site providing free advice for young adults wanting to make informed decisions about where their money goes. Money Under 30 has everything you need to know about money, written by real people who've been there. This site was founded in 2006 by David Weliver who dug himself out of more than $80,000 in debt in just three years.
SOURCE Money Under 30