COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., April 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Today the International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) previews a list of exciting new innovations and announcements from more than 20 exhibitors participating in its Contact Center Expo & Conference. As the premier global gathering for the contact center industry, the event will provide both half day workshops and full day trainings designed to spur professional growth. The 2015 Contact Center Expo & Conference will take place May 4-7 at the Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida. For more information and to register, please visit: icmi.com/Contact-Center-Expo-Conference.
"We're excited to have such a robust list of exhibitors spanning different industries at this year's expo and conference," said Patty Caron, Event Director. "Attendees will gain a first look at all of the new products and services these companies have to offer, giving them a head start on current innovations and trends."
Below is a preview of announcements exhibitors will showcase at ICMI's 2015 Contact Center Expo & Conference:
- Adtech Global (booth 413) will showcase new enhancements to its contact center monitoring service, Global Monitor, as well launch its new contact center recording migration and data storage solution, InfoVault.
- AVOXI (booth 337) will showcase AVOXI Alerts, a new SMS messaging solution included with the AVOXI Smart Queue virtual call center solution. AVOXI provides call center software and local and international toll free numbers worldwide.
- CallMiner (booth 135) will now offer SpeechPro's proprietary speaker separation technology as an additional option on the Eureka platform. This new technology, the hallmark of SpeechPro's VoiceGrid product series, quickly and accurately separates speakers in a recorded conversation, improving the depth and detail of speech analysis available for call centers.
- CallTrackingMetrics (booth245) will be debuting a new completely browser based call center system allowing call centers the freedom to route calls anywhere anytime. In addition, a new real time contact center dashboard will be on display giving managers new visibility into performance metrics for their agents and their advertisements.
- Cisco (booth 339) will be showcasing the recently announced Context Service for Cisco Contact Center, a cloud-based solution that tracks a customer's critical contextual data and immediately delivers it to the service agent.
- Connect First (booth 114), will be unveiling their new Reporting Studio with customizable reports and dashboards designed to make business intelligence simplified and actionable. Connect First will also be offering in-booth demos of their complete platform with inside looks into their award-winning compliance suite and drag and drop IVR Studio.
- This year Five9 (booth 101) and ICMI launched the survey: "The Modern Agent: Understanding Performance, Productivity, and Positive Results" to discover the real state of today's contact center agent and what future steps must be taken to ensure that an organization's most critical asset is setup for success. Look for the results on April 30, 2015, available at icmi.com/research.
- Fonolo (booth 437) will be unveiling their next-generation management portal for customers using the company's cloud-based call-back solutions. Organizations using Visual IVR (Click-to-Call-Back) on web or mobile, or offering an in-queue call-back, can manage every aspect of the experience with Fonolo's new, easy-to-use customer portal.
- HireIQ (booth 429) will be formally introducing its new Candidate Optimizer emotional assessment. This new style assessment uses recorded, natural-language audio interviews and is completely transparent to the applicant. It has proven to reliably predict a job candidate's likelihood for tenure, performance, and engagement once on the job.
- Insite Managed Solutions (booth 411), The Call Center Experts, is pleased to announce our new "Executive Operational Coaching Program". The program was created to meet a need that provides contact center leaders ongoing operational support and feedback for performance resolution, industry benchmarks, and best practices.
- Intradiem (booth 142-1) will be showcasing the updated release of the only complete Intraday Automation solution provider for frontline workforces including Contact Center, Back Office, Retail and Mobile-turn your frontline workforces into real-time workforces that can adapt and respond to changing conditions and events throughout the day.
- J.D. Power (booth 228) will release results of research obtained by attendees that provides them with insight on how their contact center is performing in comparison to top performing centers certified by J.D. Power.
- Jacada (booth 435) is excited to be releasing a case study of a Fortune 500 leading online provider of global travel-related purchases. Discussed results include significantly reduced Average Handling Time, improved First Call Resolution, outstanding customer experience, and lower costs.
- Kodak Alaris (booth 134) showcases a new approach to master the multi-channel challenge, operate more efficiently and deliver outstanding customer service. Artificial intelligence allows the Kodak Info Insight Platform to understand customer requests regardless of communication channel and provides contact center agents with a 360-degree view of all customer interactions.
- Lesson.ly (booth 138) has expanded its easy learning platform with Triggers, the industry's first training-automation functionality; improved question types and metrics; and more customizable branding. All of these new features will be live in an interactive demo at the Lesson.ly booth.
- GeoFluent by Lionbridge (booth 235) is proud to announce GeoFluent Chat for Zendesk, a state-of-the-art, real-time translation solution that makes responding to multi-lingual customer support tickets simple and straightforward.
- LiveOps (booth 201) and ICMI recently surveyed 400+ contact center professionals to further understand the customer journey. The research, available online at icmi.com/research, illustrates that Real-Time, Proactive Customer Service is now the new mandate. Visit the LiveOps booth to further discuss the pivotal moments within the customer journey that can support customer retention and enlightenment.
- LogMeIn's (booth 132) BoldChat recently released a revolutionary multivariate customer engagement capability to enable businesses to test, measure and optimize their customer service experience. Our new Experiment Engine allows you to segment customers and test multiple variations of chat buttons, windows, invitations and rules simultaneously to gain valuable and quantifiable insight into your engagement strategy.
- Loxysoft (booth 238) introduces new features to its workforce management system ProScheduler, for efficient optimization of schedules for inbound, outbound and social media activities.
- TCN (booth 231) is pleased to announce the launch of TCN Competitive Analytics, a fully integrated business analytics solution. This is the latest update to its cloud-based call center suite, Platform 3.0. Built from the ground up, TCN Competitive Analytics provides real-time business intelligence, analytics and reporting through intuitive and customizable dashboards.
- TeleSpeak (booth 223) will be debuting its new award winning Web RTC based software solution: "Contact Center AnyWhere." This innovative new software suite features an abundance of state of the art contact center solutions, unique to anything on the market today.
- Verint® Systems Inc. (booth 309) will highlight enhancements to its Workforce Optimization and Customer Analytics software, which are part of the company's Customer Engagement Optimization suite that helps organizations enrich interactions, improve processes and optimize their workforces, as well as drive loyalty, increase revenue and mitigate risk.
- Zendesk (booth 324) has announced a partnership to power Facebook's new Businesses on Messenger product enabling businesses for the first time to communicate with customers through Facebook's popular messaging app.
To view the full conference program, please visit: icmi.com/expoagenda
Two, three and four-day passes are available to suit your individual needs onsite. For more information and to register, visit: icmi.com/Contact-Center-Expo-Conference. Register with code ICMI-PR and save 10% on any pass.
The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) is the leading global provider of comprehensive resources for customer management professionals -- from frontline agents to executives -- who wish to improve customer experiences and increase efficiencies at every level of the contact center. Since 1985, ICMI has helped more than 50,000 organizations in 167 countries through training, events, consulting, and informational resources. ICMI's experienced and dedicated team of industry insiders, trainers, and consultants are committed to helping you raise the strategic value of your contact center, optimize your operations and improve your customer service. ICMI is a part of UBM plc (www.ubm.com), a global events-led marketing services and communications company.
SOURCE International Customer Management Institute (ICMI)