MOUNT POCONO, Pa., May 21 /PRNewswire/ -- Mount Airy Casino Resort, the re-born travel destination offering incomparable casino gaming, picturesque setting, ambiance, fine dining, luxury accommodations, outdoor activities and unrivalled amenities is pleased to announce Stephan Belier has joined the company as Chef de Cuisine at red Steakhouse.
In his new role Chef de Cuisine, Belier's responsibility will include creating unique menus including the highest quality steaks and fresh seafood. Before joining Mount Airy, Belier's impressive experience includes tenure as a Chef de Cuisine at the prominent Bergen County French restaurant, Chez Madeline's Petit Paris, in Northvale, N.J. under Chef Gaspard Caloz. Prior to his experience at Chez Madeleine, Belier was recruited as a Consulting Chef to introduce French Cuisine at The Park, in Park Ridge, N.J. Belier's career in Paris, France encompasses positions at celebrated top-tier international resorts including restaurants, Maxim's, Potel & Chabot, Hotel de Crillon, Cafe de la Paix and La Tour D'Argent.
"We are delighted to welcome Stephan and applaud his exciting new menu," said George Toth, President and CEO of Mount Airy Casino Resort. "Stephan's vast experience, talent and passion for food make red Steakhouse a must for our guests," added Toth.
"The natural beauty of the Poconos, the ambiance, and certainly the thrilling gaming experience make Mount Airy an exciting, winning destination for leisure and entertainment," remarked Belier. "I am committed to building on this success at red Steakhouse," added Belier.
As a preview to the menu, the following is a brief sampling of dishes that will be featured at red Steakhouse:
- Trio of Tuna – Seared rare yello fin, sushi roll, tartare, seaweed salad, wasabi, ponzu sauce – $18
- red's Colossal Crab Napoleon – Fresh avocado, tomato confit, chilled colossal jumbo lump crab asparagus and Meyer lemon vinaigrette – $18
- Chef Stephan's Steak Diane – Tenderloin Filet, wild mushroom, tomato concasse, Dijon cognac cream, fresh asparagus, rainbow fingerling potatoes $38
- Halibut – Chorizo, calamari, Italian parsley, broccoli raab, Yukon potato puree – $31
- Durock Prime Pork Filet – Balsamic grilled, creamy polenta, roasted fig, asparagus, Mitica orange blossom jus –$29
- Domestic Lamb – Boneless rack herb encrusted, spring time ratatouille, Yukon potato pancake with golden raisins, roasted shallot jus –$42
ABOUT MOUNT AIRY CASINO RESORT
Located 75 minutes from New York City, set in the serene and picturesque Pocono Mountains, Mount Airy Casino Resort offers guests the ultimate experience in casino gaming, golf, outdoor activities, entertainment, five restaurants, lavish guest rooms and deluxe suites. The property also boasts a state-of-the-art spa, salon and fitness center. The Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board has approved Mount Airy Casino Resort's petition for table games at the travel destination. Poker, blackjack and other table games will be in place by the summer. For more information, visit www.mountairycasino.com.
RUBENSTEIN PUBLIC RELATIONS
John McCook (212) 843-8365
SOURCE Mount Airy Casino Resort