LAS VEGAS, Jan. 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Wireless Mobi Solution, Inc., designer and developer of high quality mobile devices and technologies, is pleased to announce it will be exhibiting the Movi Smartphone at CES. The company will showcase its phone with embedded pico projector at Pepcom's Digital Experience! on Jan. 8 and throughout the duration of CES 2018, Jan. 9-12, in Las Vegas at the Sands, Booth #52827.
The Movi Smartphone is embedded with a laser, high definition (HD) 720p pico projector to allow users to utilize many surfaces as an additional screen to enjoy and share digital content such as movies, videos, games, and more.
Movi Smartphone's processing power provides best-in-class performance for mobile computing and graphics capabilities with minimal power consumption.
Key benefits include:
- Pico Projector – Embedded with the latest laser, high definition (HD) 720p pico projector. The projector, powered by MicroVision's PicoP® Scanning Engine, allows users to project quality digital content, up to 100", anywhere.
- Best-in-Class Performance – Uses MediaTek processor 32 bit CPU Mode : MT6750V/WT, CPU Feature : 4x Cortex A53 1.5GHz+4x Cortex A53 1.0GHz & GPU Mode l: Mali-T860 MP2 650MHz for high-performance mobile computing along with the latest in multimedia and connectivity.
- Smart Capture - Camera & Video – Offers a 16 megapixel rear view camera and 8 megapixel front camera, utilizing MediaTek's signal processor designed to support superior DSLR-quality photography and enhanced computer vision. Movi captures ultra-clear vivid photos and videos, regardless of motion and lighting conditions, and displays them with precise color accuracy.
- Battery Life – Offers an extended battery life. Using a certified power adapter, the device can also be charged up to 4 times faster than with traditional charging.
- Operating System – Equipped with Android OS, Android 7.0 Nougat. Movi offers multi-touch, seamless updating, multi-Locale mode for polyglot language support, multi-tasking, and more.
- Display – Features Miracast 2.0 streaming, allowing users to stream digital content from the smartphone to their compatible TV.
- Connectivity – Offers 4G LTE speeds, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz, NFC and Bluetooth™ 4.2 with high speed, and a hot spot function for up to eight devices.
- Smart Security – Provides biometrics fingerprint technology powered by MediaTek Sense ID. By capturing the unique 3D image of a fingerprint, Sense ID provides a robust security method and is designed to give users a consistent, reliable authentication experience.
- Design – Designed with users' budgets in mind, while providing the look and feel of a high-tiered device. The 10 Point GFF touch panel display, integrated laser pico projector, and smooth finish make the Movi Smartphone an ideal, top-notch choice.
Excellently showcased by the Movi Smartphone, MicroVision's engine delivers an unmatched ability to project images on any surface without loss of focus. The small form factor display engine is based on MicroVision's proprietary PicoP® scanning technology—a laser beam scanning (LBS) approach for pico projection and 3D sensing. It is a compact laser beam scanning engine, measuring just 3.6 cm wide by 5.3 cm long by 0.6 cm thick..
To learn more, visit Wireless Mobi Solution at Pepcom's Digital Experience! and CES (Sands Booth #52827), or its website at https://moviphones.com.
To schedule an appointment with Wireless Mobi Solution or MicroVision at CES, please contact Heather Hewit at email@example.com.
About Wireless Mobi Solution, Inc.
Wireless Mobi Solution, Inc. (WMS) is a privately held company founded in 2008. The company's mission is to provide wireless expertise to enterprise customers by developing wireless devices, software, and infrastructure solutions.
The Movi Smartphone was born out of WMS' years of diligent research and development. WMS has evolved to include specializing, designing, developing, and manufacturing of high quality mobile technology, with the mantra of "better and affordable wireless experiences" for consumers.
To learn more, please visit https://moviphones.com.
Heather Hewit, 732-212-0823
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/movi-smartphone-with-embedded-pico-projector-showcased-at-ces-2018-300578415.html
SOURCE Wireless Mobi Solution, Inc.