FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Sept. 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Now is the perfect time to take to the sea, since October is Plan a Cruise Month, and MSC Cruises USA — the North American arm of MSC Cruises, the Swiss-based world's largest privately-owned cruise line and market leader in Europe and South America — is celebrating the month by offering travelers 50% savings until October 31 on brochure rates in the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Northern Europe and United Arab Emirates, plus incredible bonus perks in the Caribbean like onboard credit, internet and drink packages. To top it all off, Kids 11 and under sail free on select sailings.
MSC Cruises Two for One Plus Caribbean Deal
Guests have the chance to enjoy half off 7+ night sailings in the Caribbean between December 2017 and March 2019 on MSC Divina and, the hottest new ship to sail the Caribbean, MSC Seaside, arriving to Miami in December 2017. Plus, cruisers enjoy perks like $50-$150 onboard credit, free WiFi packages and drink packages, depending on category of stateroom booked.
Sample itineraries for sailings on MSC Seaside and MSC Divina include:
- MSC Seaside: December 23, 2017 - Guests can experience the first 7-night Caribbean sailing of the revolutionary MSC Seaside as she departs for the first time from Miami, Fla with ports of call in St John's, Antigua and Barbuda; San Juan, Puerto Rico; and Nassau, Bahamas. Prices start at $958 per person.
- MSC Seaside: January 27, 2018 - 7-night cruise departing from Miami, Fla with ports of call in Ocho Rios, Jamaica; Georgetown, Cayman Islands; and Cozumel, Mexico. Prices start at $589 per person.
- MSC Divina: February 15, 2018 - 11-night cruise departing from Miami, Fla with ports of call in Pointe-a-Pitre, Guadaloupe; Basseterre, St. Kitts & Nevis; Fort de France, Martinique; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Bridgetown, Barbados; and Freeport, Grand Bahama. Prices start at $829 per person.
MSC Cruises Two for One Mediterranean, Northern Europe and United Arab Emirates Cruise Deals
Cruisers can save 50% off brochure rates, and reduced deposits of $99 for all Mediterranean, Northern Europe and United Arab Emirates sailings.
For those looking to explore the Mediterranean, 50% savings apply to all sailings between November 2017 to November 2018, including MSC Cruises' newest ships — the sparkling new MSC Meraviglia, which debuted in June 2017, and MSC Seaview, which will debut in June 2018 — as well as MSC Orchestra, MSC Divina, MSC Fantasia, MSC Musica, MSC Opera, MSC Poesia, and MSC Sinfonia.
Sample itineraries for sailings in the Mediterranean include:
- MSC Meraviglia: January 19, 2018 - 7-night cruise departing from Barcelona, Spain with ports of call in Marseille, France; Genoa, Italy; Civitavecchia, Italy; Palermo, Italy; and Valleta, Malta. Prices start at $439 per person.
- MSC Seaview: June 17, 2018 - 7-night cruise on MSC Cruises' newest Seaside-class ship, arriving June 2018, departing from Genoa, Italy with ports of call in Naples, Italy; Messina, Italy; Valleta, Malta; Barcelona, Spain; and Marseille, France. Prices start at $908 per person.
Northern Europe sailings from March 2018 through October 2018 are eligible for half off, including MSC Meraviglia, which after sailing her inaugural season in the Mediterranean will be repositioned to Northern Europe for the summer 2018 season. Sailings are also available on board MSC Magnifica, MSC Orchestra and MSC Preziosa.
Sample itineraries for sailings in Northern Europe include:
- MSC Meraviglia: May 20, 2018 - 11-night cruise departing from Hamburg, Germany with ports of call in Kirkwall, United Kingdom; Akureyri, Iceland; Isafjordur, Iceland; Reykjavik, Iceland; and Invergordon, United Kingdom. Prices start at $1,329 per person.
- MSC Magnifica: April 23, 2018 - 7-night cruise departing from Southampton, United Kingdom with ports of call in Le Havre, France; Zeebrugge, Belgium; Amsterdam, Netherlands; and Hamburg, Germany. Prices start at $429 per person.
United Arab Emirates:
Cruises to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and MSC Cruises' newest private destination, Sir Bani Yas Island Beach Oasis, are also reduced by 50% between December 2017 and March 2019 on the magnificent MSC Splendida.
Sample itineraries for sailings in the United Arab Emirates include:
- MSC Splendida: February 3, 2018 - 7-night cruise departing from Dubai with ports of call in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates; Sir Bani Yas Island, United Arab Emirates; Muscat, Oman; and Khor al Fakkan, United Arab Emirates. Prices start at $499 per person.
- MSC Splendida: February 10, 2018 - 7-night cruise departing from Dubai with ports of call in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates; Sir Bani Yas Island, United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; and Doha, Qatar. Prices start at $499 per person.
For more information on all of MSC Cruises' Plan a Cruise Month 2 for 1 deals, see here.
Plan a Cruise Month — a campaign, created by Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA), the unified voice and leading authority of the global cruise community — takes places every October and is a worldwide movement to learn more about cruising and how to plan and take a cruise vacation.
All information believed to be accurate as of the date of issuance. It is the reader's responsibility to verify its continued accuracy, as all information is subject to change.
About MSC Cruises
MSC Cruises is the world's largest privately owned cruise company and the number one cruise line in Europe and South America. The Company sails year-round in the Mediterranean and the Caribbean and offers seasonal itineraries in northern Europe, the Atlantic Ocean, Cuba and the French Antilles, South America, southern Africa, and Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Sir Bani Yas. The MSC Cruises' experience embodies the elegant side of the Mediterranean to create unique and unforgettable emotions for guests, through discovery of the world's cultures, beauties and tastes.
Following a more than 6 billion USD investment endeavor between 2003 and 2013 for the construction of 12 modern cruise ships, MSC Cruises launched in 2014 an industry-unprecedented nearly 10 billion USD investment plan to build another 11 next-generation mega cruise ships, coming into service between 2017 and 2026. The Company is set to nearly triple its capacity by 2026. MSC Cruises vacations are sold across the globe through a significant distribution network in 67 countries. The Company employs over 17,000 people across the globe, both ashore and on board its ships. The MSC Cruises fleet comprises 13 modern ships: MSC Meraviglia; MSC Preziosa; MSC Divina; MSC Splendida; MSC Fantasia; MSC Magnifica; MSC Poesia; MSC Orchestra; MSC Musica; MSC Sinfonia; MSC Armonia; MSC Opera and MSC Lirica.
MSC Cruises feels a deep responsibility for the environments in which it operates and was the first company ever to earn the Bureau Veritas "7 Golden Pearls" for superior management and environmental stewardship. In 2009, MSC Cruises began an enduring partnership with UNICEF to support various programs assisting children worldwide. So far, more than $7.5 million has been collected in voluntary guest donations.
More information at http://www.mscpressarea.com/en_US
SOURCE MSC Cruises USA