LONDON, Dec. 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Globally, operators are striving to develop new revenue streams, increase margins and ARPS, retain existing customers and reduce churn. Multiplay bundle services, especially quadruple-play combining traditional telecom services such as fixed voice, fixed broadband, pay-TV and mobile services, is one of the key strategies being adopted by operators in order to reach those goals. Countries in emerging regions are still highly focused on attracting customers to multiplay bundles through aggressive pricing discounts. On the other hand, countries in developed regions such as North America, Western Europe and developed APAC, are focusing on developing value-added services that can integrate with their multiplay offers aiming to provide unique experiences to customers. Value-added services include traditional OTT-video functionalities such as multiscreen, catch-up TV, video-on-demand (VoD), and emerging services such as smart living and connected-home solutions.
- Globally, multiplay services reached 583.7m households in 2015, with Asia Pacific representing 44.8% of the total. With a 2015-2020 CAGR of 5.3%, multiplay services will increase to 757.1m households by year-end 2020.
- The monthly average household spend significantly increased through the adoption of multiplay services, which results in increased ARPS to operators. The average monthly household spend increases by 85.3% from a double-play to a quad-play bundle.
- The migration and roll-out of FTTH/B is well underway in Latin America and emerging APAC, which will facilitate operators in the development of bundled offers built around their broadband proposition.
- Selected operators, mainly from developed markets, have already perceived that they need to integrate value-added services within their multiplay offers in order to enhance the customer experience and increase loyalty.
"Multiplay Services: Bundling Growth and Strategies Beyond Traditional Quadruple-Play", a Thematic Report by Pyramid Research, provides an executive-level overview of the global multiplay services market today, with forecasts of key indicators up to 2020. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the multiplay services market, analyzing key trends on fixed-mobile convergence and quadruple-play services, assessing business models and pricing strategies, evaluating market players, based on proprietary data from Pyramid Research's databases.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Global multiplay services market context; a comparative review on the groundwork of telecom services in order to leverage multiplay services within different regions.
- Multiplay business model and bundling strategy; an analysis of the key business models that operators implemented in order to leverage fixed-mobile convergence, triple and quadruple-play services.
- Market size; a look at the total market size of the global multiplay services markets segmented among regions and with forecast up to 2020.
- Case studies; this section details the key findings regarding competitive analysis, product offering, pricing strategy, and strategic actions that operators are developing to enhance customer experience of multiplay service users.
Reasons To Buy
- This Thematic Report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of the multiplay services market in Americas, Europe, Africa and Middle East and Asia Pacific based on insights directly from local market players
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players to succeed in the challenging ICT services market.
- The competitive landscape and the major players are given extra attention, enabling local players or prospective market entrants to gain the insight they need.
- The report brings several case studies that showcase the business model that operators are implementing regarding multiplay services, triple and quadruple-play bundles and fixed-mobile convergence services.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3467261/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers