SANTA MONICA, Calif., June 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- NACE Automechanika Chicago, the largest U.S. trade show dedicated to high-end technical and management-related training for automotive collision and service repair shops, will offer a wide variety of services to enhance the attendee and exhibitor experience through business matchmaking, innovative training sessions and a specialized event app.
NACE Automechanika Chicago takes place July 26-29, 2017, at McCormick Place West in Chicago. For more information, please visit NACEAutomechanika.com
New to the event is the Innovation Zone, where exhibitors will showcase cutting-edge technologies and products that can change how collision and service repair shops perform repairs. The Innovation Zone offers the unique opportunity for attendees and exhibitors to move their business operations forward, giving them a first look at new tools, equipment and shop materials. Industry-leading companies presenting at the Innovation Zone include Car-O-Liner, ATEQ TPMS Tools, Vibac Group and Nitro Innovations.
"NACE Automechanika Chicago provides a venue that attracts leading collision repair companies who are eager to expand their knowledge and understand the latest equipment as well as evolving industry requirements to remain competitive and lead the way in profitability," says Douglas Bortz, director of sales and marketing, Car-O-Liner. "If you have never attended, now is the time to join the leaders. A meeting face-to-face with Car-O-Liner personnel gives collision repair shop managers an invaluable opportunity to benefit their daily operations in many ways."
Other must-see featured events include:
- The NACE Automechanika Event App where attendees will be connected to exhibitors through instant messaging and social media. This private community will seek to enhance coordination of meetings through live communication between exhibitors and attendees. Launching in July, the app will be available via iTunes and Google Play.
- Build the foundation for business and personal relationships through Matchmaking and facilitate lasting connections in the collision and service repair industry. This service provides an opportunity to schedule and secure meaningful meetings and to grow business. Questions about Matchmaking can be sent to NACEAutomechanika2017@poken.com. For more information, check out this webinar.
- Engage in scanning technologies at Scan-A-Palooza, which exhibits a plethora of scanning and diagnostic innovations moving the automotive industry forward. Manufacturers such as AirPro Diagnostics, asTech, Autel, Bosch, LaunchTech USA, and Mitchell International will present new advancements. Scan-A-Palooza will also feature a presentation on Thursday at 11AM by collision consultant Mike Anderson, focusing on advanced diagnostic technologies.
A list of show floor activities, displays and interactive areas, including demonstration times, can be found here.
"We are excited to provide a one-stop-shop for the latest innovations in the automotive industry, and an overall immersive experience for our attendees with the many show features to participate in at the upcoming NACE Automechanika Chicago," said Jim Savas, vice president and general manager of automotive, UBM. "Our event in July is the leading event that not only gives attendees and exhibitors a glimpse into the future of the industry, but it also allows them to develop important business contacts and learn from automotive experts."
NACE Automechanika Chicago's education tracks and training sessions cover the entire spectrum of the automotive aftermarket industry. Check out the full schedule of more than 200 classes being offered.
Apply for a NACE Automechanika Chicago Media Pass here: https://registration.n200.com/mediapass
Connect with NACE Automechanika (#NACEAutomechanika):
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/automechanikaUS
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AutomechanikaUS/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/naceautomechanika/
About Automotive Service Association
The Automotive Service Association is the largest not-for-profit trade association of its kind dedicated to and governed by independent automotive service and repair professionals. Headquartered in North Richland Hills, TX, ASA serves an international membership base that includes numerous affiliate, state and chapter groups from both the mechanical and collision repair segments of the automotive service industry. ASA advances professionalism and excellence in the automotive repair industry through education, representation and member services. http://asashop.org/
NACE Automechanika Chicago organized by UBM plc. UBM is the largest pure-play B2B Events organizer in the world. Our 3,750+ people, based in more than 20 countries, serve more than 50 different sectors. Our deep knowledge and passion for these sectors allow us to create valuable experiences which enable our customers to succeed. Please visit www.ubm.com for the latest news and information about UBM.
About Messe Frankfurt
Messe Frankfurt is one of the world's leading trade fair organizers, generating around €648 million in sales and employing 2,244 people. The Messe Frankfurt Group has a global network of 30 subsidiaries and 55 international Sales Partners, allowing it to serve its customers on location in 175 countries. Messe Frankfurt events take place at approx. 50 locations around the globe. In 2015, Messe Frankfurt organized a total of 133 trade fairs, of which more than half took place outside Germany.
Comprising an area of 592,127 square metres, Messe Frankfurt's exhibition grounds are home to ten exhibition halls. The company also operates two congress centres. The historic Festhalle, one of the most popular venues in Germany, plays host to events of all kinds. Messe Frankfurt is publicly owned, with the City of Frankfurt holding 60 percent and the State of Hesse 40 percent.
For more information, please visit our website at: www.messefrankfurt.com
The North American headquarters in Atlanta is currently producing eleven trade shows in the USA, Canada and Mexico across various industries. For more information about Messe Frankfurt, please visit our web site at www.MesseFrankfurt.us.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/nace-automechanika-chicago-features-brand-new-innovation-zone-and-matchmaking-services-to-enhance-show-floor-experience-300480181.html
SOURCE UBM Americas