SANTA MONICA, Calif., June 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- NACE Automechanika Chicago, the largest U.S. trade show dedicated to high-end technical and management-related training for automotive collision and service repair shops, will feature a show floor with more than 500 exhibitors, the latest advancements in automotive technology, technical training programs, educational seminars and a plethora of networking opportunities available to attendees and exhibitors.
NACE Automechanika Chicago will take place July 26 to 29, at McCormick Place, Chicago. For more information and to register, please visit www.NACEAutomechanika.com
The 2017 program includes the Career Connection Program, Commitment-to-Training Lounge, CCC Academy, MSO Symposium, and many more. In conjunction with the event, the Automotive Management Institute (AMi) will host its 2017 graduation ceremony and showcase numerous educational opportunities that exist in the industry. Additionally, I-CAR and the Automechanika Train Station will offer specialized trainings throughout the expo, while exciting announcements will be unveiled from the LORD Corporation, creator of Fusor® Aftermarket Repair Adhesives, a leading metal and plastic bonding solution for the automotive collision repair market. The latest innovations in scanning and diagnostic technologies will be available at Scan-a-Palooza; among the top exhibitors presenting will be asTech.
"asTech believes NACE Automechanika Chicago attracts influential thought leaders to their event," says Dan Young, vice president of sales and marketing. "We want to be a part of meetings like NACE Automechanika Chicago and SEMA for this very reason. Today's vehicles are filled with complex safety technology and state-of-the-art creature comforts systems. That complexity of the vehicle technology is going to grow exponentially over the coming years. Our mission at asTech is to provide superior quality automotive diagnostics and vehicle electronic services to professional repair organizations, while delivering a service our employees our proud of, and ensuring our investors receive a return on their investment. We find businesses that share this mission at NACE Automechanika Chicago."
Show floor highlights include:
- The Spray Zone Pavillion will host 3M and its full-service vehicle, alongside industry celebrity Chip Foose, to demonstrate the capabilities of its mobile unit live on the show floor; from sanding, to prepping to painting, 3M will showcase it all.
- OE Coliseum, presented by the OE Procurement Roundtable, will house BMW, Toyota, General Motors, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Nissan and other industry power players.
- Scan-a-Palooza will host live, two-hour demonstrations from exhibitors including Launchtech, asTech, Mitchell and Autel.
- At Career Connection meet with industry experts to get tips on hiring practices, interview skills and more. Representatives from the Automotive Service Association's Illinois affiliate will be onsite to showcase the benefits of membership and how to leverage participation to grow your career.
"As an association, we are working on ways to address the present and worsening technician shortage. Our initiatives encourage young people to choose a career in the automotive industry," says Doug McAllister, ASA Illinois board president and owner of Douglas Automotive in Crystal Lake, Barrington and Fox River Grove. "The Career Connection at NACE Automechanika will be a great resource for employers and potential employees at all levels of their automotive careers. We hope our efforts will help professionals connect and consider a career at an independent shop."
NACE Automechanika offers unparalleled training and certification sessions, making it the auto industry's foremost leader in technical training programs. Additionally, the event will feature a Student Day, where students are invited to get hands-on experience and participate in show floor training sessions, and make industry connections at the Tailgate Party held from 3 to 4 p.m. Friday, July 28.
Other highlights, presentations and networking opportunities include:
- The CCC Academy, where collision repair professionals can learn from industry experts such as Barry Lauderbaugh and Will Shen on how to streamline operations, optimize processes and increase business revenues.
- Shop of the Future - Learn how to streamline the digitalization process from Autovitals and get a sneak peek into future trends of the automotive service and repair industry.
- Mobile Shop Pro - Presented by Shop Pro Equipment, the company will showcase its Mobile Work Station®, a self-contained portable booth and filtration system, while providing live demonstrations followed with an autograph session by Counting Cars' host Ryan Evans in booth 2225.
- The Innovation Zone - Exhibitors will have the opportunity to showcase their latest technology and cutting-edge products in this dedicated area on the show floor. Awards in each product category will be announced, including the Peoples' Choice Award for best new product.
NACE Automechanika Chicago's education tracks and training sessions cover the entire spectrum of the automotive aftermarket industry. Check out the full schedule of more than 200 classes being offered.
Apply for a NACE Automechanika Chicago Media Pass here: https://registration.n200.com/mediapass
Connect with NACE Automechanika (#NACEAutomechanika)
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/automechanikaUS
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AutomechanikaUS/
- LinkedIn: https://www.instagram.com/naceautomechanika/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/naceautomechanika/
About Automotive Service Association
The Automotive Service Association is the largest not-for-profit trade association of its kind dedicated to and governed by independent automotive service and repair professionals. Headquartered in North Richland Hills, TX, ASA serves an international membership base that includes numerous affiliate, state and chapter groups from both the mechanical and collision repair segments of the automotive service industry. ASA advances professionalism and excellence in the automotive repair industry through education, representation and member services. http://asashop.org/
About UBM Americas
UBM Americas, a part of UBM plc, is the largest business-to-business events and trade show organizer in the U.S. Through a range of aligned interactive physical and digital environments, UBM Americas increases business effectiveness for both customers and audiences by cultivating meaningful experiences, knowledge and connections. UBM Americas has offices spanning North and South America, and serves a variety of specialist industries with dedicated events and marketing services covering everything from fashion, tech and life sciences to advanced manufacturing, cruise shipping, specialty chemicals, powersports and automotive, concrete, hospitality, cargo transportation and more. For more information, visit: www.ubmamericas.com.
About Messe Frankfurt
Messe Frankfurt is one of the world's leading trade fair organizers, generating around €648 million in sales and employing 2,244 people. The Messe Frankfurt Group has a global network of 30 subsidiaries and 55 international Sales Partners, allowing it to serve its customers on location in 175 countries. Messe Frankfurt events take place at approx. 50 locations around the globe. In 2015, Messe Frankfurt organized a total of 133 trade fairs, of which more than half took place outside Germany.
Comprising an area of 592,127 square metres, Messe Frankfurt's exhibition grounds are home to ten exhibition halls. The company also operates two congress centres. The historic Festhalle, one of the most popular venues in Germany, plays host to events of all kinds. Messe Frankfurt is publicly owned, with the City of Frankfurt holding 60 percent and the State of Hesse 40 percent.
For more information, please visit our website at: www.messefrankfurt.com
The North American headquarters in Atlanta is currently producing eleven trade shows in the USA, Canada and Mexico across various industries. For more information about Messe Frankfurt, please visit our web site at www.MesseFrankfurt.us.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/nace-automechanika-chicago-reveals-exciting-2017-show-floor-lineup-300474411.html
SOURCE UBM Americas